A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - burning car????

burning car????

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

burning car????

Postby lmg on October 11th, 2012, 11:13 pm

Okay so I woke up from a scary dream where I was driving on a road I use to drive all the time as kid. I was driving north when I saw a burning truck on the otherside of the road driving south. I could feel laughter coming from the truck & I felt this power like I needed to get away. As I drove past this burning truck (mind you the truck was moving to in the opposite direction) I couldn't help but look back. I tried calling 911 but I couldn't call no matter how many time I push the buttons to call it wouldn't go through. I looked back again & prayed when a semi-truck came into the road & I to hit the breaks & spin my car in the other direction not to get hit & I could hear laughter coming out of the semi-truck. I looked up & this time the truck on fire was coming back my way & I turned my car around as fast as I could but the truck was getting closer & closer. I felt so much fear & all I could to is try to speed as fast as I could & I was praying for Gods help. I looked in the review mirror & as the truck was getting even closer I could feel the laughter turning into taunting & I prayed louder then the truck on fire out of no were changed direction & hit a fence & part came flying. I can remember say "Oh, God help me" & seeing the burning parts divide & land on the side of where I was driving but miss me. I then felt this sigh of relief comeover me & peace. I drove off looking back at this burning truck that was now into pieces & feeling thankful that I was saved. (What could this dream me?)
lmg
Dream Lover

Re: burning car????

Postby dreamermd on October 12th, 2012, 7:36 am

What's been on your mind the most around the time of the dream?
dreamermd
Dream Guide

Postby lmg on October 12th, 2012, 11:25 am

To be honest I'm not sure. I wasn't thinking about anything when I went to sleep expect how tired I was. And the only thing going on in my life is school, work, & externship. And the only family issues is with my brother who isn't speaking to over his girlfriend which I don't care for. But I didn't think about them at all yesterday.
lmg
Dream Lover

Postby dreamermd on October 12th, 2012, 11:40 am

Do you feel that you've escaped a big problem or embarrassment?
dreamermd
Dream Guide

Postby lmg on October 12th, 2012, 11:46 am

No all I felt was that (the devil was playing games & wasn't gonna let me go) as if I was being test on my future & by me looking back I saw my past. Who I use to be & want I left behind.
lmg
Dream Lover

Postby dreamermd on October 12th, 2012, 12:17 pm

Are you trying to escape your past or fearing losing out on the future because of the past?
dreamermd
Dream Guide

Postby lmg on October 12th, 2012, 2:01 pm

No not at all. I look forward to my future but I feel like I'm waiting around for it to start sometimes since I started back with school & I'm trying to better myself. In my dream the evil felt familiar but at the sametime it wasn't. I didn't know who was coming after me but I knew that I feared whatever it was & felt like I couldn't go threw it alone.
lmg
Dream Lover

Postby dreamermd on October 12th, 2012, 8:23 pm

What do you fear in your life?

The 911 call you can't make seems to reflect a sense of urgency to stop something that you can't do anything about. Driving away from the dangerous vehicles with relief would probably reflect a waking life situation that you are relieved to get away from.
dreamermd
Dream Guide

Postby lmg on October 12th, 2012, 8:53 pm

Then it would have to deal with my brother & his girlfriend that isn't right for him. That is the only thing in my life that is causing pain in my soul.
lmg
Dream Lover

Postby dreamermd on October 12th, 2012, 8:57 pm

Can you describe the problem with their relationship? Why do you dislike it so much?
dreamermd
Dream Guide

Postby lmg on October 13th, 2012, 11:45 pm

They have been an on and off couple for two years where they all they did was fight. They would be fine for a week to two weeks then fight for two months. He cheated on her and she treated him just as badly where she told him during one of their many fights that she wishes he would died on his way to work. He was hanging around with the wrong people and got himself in jail. While he was in jail I would go up and visit him and she would come along. One day I asked her if she wants to be with my brother and she said she didn't know. I asked her if she could ever forgive him for everything he did to her, if she could leave it in the past, and never use it against him in the future? She told me no she could never do that. So I told her then leave him alone. If you can never forgive him then let him go so that the two of you can move on and find the right person. So after that day she never came with me again to visit him and when he got out and was under house arrest he was so depressed because he wasn't talking to any of his friends because my parents wouldn't let him. So one day at church when I saw her I told her "listen he is home but no one can know. But I know he would like to talk to you so send him an email or write him on facebook." So I let my brother know that I told her so they could talk. Then she email him about how she can't stand him, how she doesn't want him to be in her life, that he isn't good enough, and the he was a piece of shit. And I saw this email and it pissed me off because I didn't have to tell her he was out. I did it for him to have someone else to talk to. Then a year later they started dating again and I was so upset. I told him that she isn't the girl for him and he wouldn't listen to me. One time he brought us over even though my mom told him she didn't want her in our house. So when I got she said hi to me and I looked at my brother and told him she needs to leave and walked away and went upstairs. When I heard her say loud why do I have to be so disrespectful, what did she ever do to him, why am I so rude. And I flipped and threw her out of the house which cause the problems where we still are at three months later. My brother doesn't speak to him and I don't speak to him. And when he does talk to me he tells me how I need to tell her sorry for what I did but to me she was in my house and if I didn't say hi she should deal with it. I already know that she won't forgive him since she told me herself. And when he is with her he is a different person. I can hear them fighting over the phone at night, and when he comes home they are fighting over the phone then too. She text him every min like crazy as if she is waiting for him to cheat on her again. There is no trust in their relationship and he doesn't see it at all. I just fear that they will get married and he will throw his life away for someone that just wants money and not him. She has never had a job in her life, and isn't going to school. She isn't going to be doing anything with her life at all. She is already having him spend money he doesn't have. He has to ask my parents for money because he is paying bills she makes. I told him what is going to happen if you get sick and can't work what is going to happen? Does her really think she is going to stay with him? The sad thing he knows I'm right but doesn't want to admit it. I just pray he opens his eyes before its to late.
lmg
Dream Lover

Postby chase on October 14th, 2012, 9:35 am

Did you fear their relationship holding you back somehow? Or having to lend them money and fearing going broke perhaps?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby lmg on October 14th, 2012, 11:54 am

No I don't fear that because if they went broke I would not help him because he made his choice. The only thing by them being married would mean I would no longer joy in family events so that I would not need to be around her.
lmg
Dream Lover

Postby chase on October 14th, 2012, 12:15 pm

Perhaps, the issue is with school or work. Any problems there?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby lmg on October 14th, 2012, 12:31 pm

No work is fine the only problem is hours but that's everywhere. And school is going good. I started my externship last week & its going great. The following week I'm planning on stopping by another college to transfer my credits over inorder to enter their program. So life is great otherwise.
lmg
Dream Lover

Postby chase on October 14th, 2012, 2:49 pm

Do you feel relieved that the worst of your fight with them is over? The dream be a reflection of your fight with them, fearing being ganged up on, and then ultimately your relief as the worst of things cooled off.
chase
Dream Expert

Postby lmg on October 14th, 2012, 4:36 pm

The fight was two months ago I believe but yet its not over. My brother want me 2tell her im sorry which I'm not. I told him I tell her I'm sorry when she proves me wrong in the things I said until then what I said is true & I don't need to say sorry for the truth. She is a lair & I see right threw her. She said she was going to start school this fall I told her good start school. Prove that your not using him for his money & learn to make your own. She says I'm not using him for his money but that's just it you are using him for his money when he has to pay for everything & when your asking him to change his appearance so that it suits your needs. She is all about image but wont work inorder to proved her own clothes. I told my brother do you really believe she will be able to take care of you or stay by you if your unable to work? He could not answer me because he knew the answer. I told her she isn't worthy of being part of the family. That she doesn't bring anything to the table beside headache. I know I upset my brother when I did this but he would not listen to the truth & still doesn't see it. So all I can do now is keep my mouth shut & pray that God will open his eyes before its to late.
lmg
Dream Lover

Postby AMEN on April 18th, 2013, 2:09 am

no doubt in my mind that the burning car goin g in an opposite direction is ur bros bad relationship getting bad and progressing in the wrong direction u keep looking back nd praying because u love ur bro nd are worried and the 911 call u keep trying to make is the good advice u keep giving ur brother but he wont listen ur trying to do the right thing but he wont let u help him ... thats just what i think but it seems accurate
AMEN
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares