A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Continuing Nightmare

Continuing Nightmare

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Continuing Nightmare

Postby Jasminemariep on May 19th, 2014, 2:29 am

This week I would have this continuing night mare where I'm in a big house with my father apparently there's like a party going on and in the middle of the party a bunch of people come and rob us and kill whoever was at the party. I tried calling 911 but it wouldn't go through I even tried calling 311&711 nothing!
And then today I had this dream where it's the same setting all the people who were killed are still there and I'm trying to run and I get to my father and I try to call again and I keep calling and calling and it wouldn't go through to the right service. So the people who killed everyone came back in tow trucks and are taking the peoples cars away. I continue to call and get nothing I even tried to google the closest police station and still nothing. When the people leave with a car me and my father try to run ancient see my friends brother and he's just looking at us with a weird look and my father says hi and we leave and I'm telling my father why didn't he bring my car keys and then I wake up.
It's also hard waking up from these dreams I don't know why.
And in every bad dream I had where I had to call 911 it either wouldn't go through or my mind wasn't able to process it and I would press the wrong numbers.
Jasminemariep
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares