A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - A World of Fears

A World of Fears

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

A World of Fears

Postby doctorwhobutts on May 18th, 2014, 9:01 am

Last night, I had the strangest nightmare. Me and two other girls were performing a ritual. The result of the ritual took us to a world of my fears. If I didn't overcome my fears, my fingers would turn into spiders. I had to accept my fear in order to not die (Or have my fingers turn into spiders) Along the way, I ran into two dead people in the dream. What does this mean?
doctorwhobutts
Dream Lover

Re: A World of Fears

Postby dreamer5412 on May 18th, 2014, 10:59 am

well just know that you are one of thousands if not millions,that are having the same type of dream just different situations,just read some of things on this site,we all have one thing in common,something is trying to catch our attention.understand something,to accept our fears is to die. I do not know if you believe in God,but the bible says he does not give us the spirit of fear,but of strength,and in other parts of the bible it describes fear as being of the devil. do not be deceived,look at the world for a moment,paranormal activity,the planet,humanity,killing,disease mental illness depression. its messed up but the world does not belong to us,it belongs to the devil,which brings the reason for death,we gotta get out of here some how.but we have to ask for Gods protection,til then. I urge you to look up Ephesians chpt6 verse 11..its the beginning of understanding.know you are here for a reason,and hyou soul is very valuable,to God as well as the devil. Good luck friend
dreamer5412
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares