A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Mom left me at a party and was bullied

Mom left me at a party and was bullied

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Mom left me at a party and was bullied

Postby HwydDreamer on May 17th, 2014, 11:00 pm

My dream started out as a fun dream hanging with two girls that were tickling me as we went into some type of store where they were making some kind of food that ended at a party. My mother brought me to the party and I ended up leaving with this guy who is in my CMA meetings, and the hostess of the party. Me and this guy starting getting flirtatious holding hands with the hostess laying in between us in the back of the truck. She sensed something was going on and moved away. We convinced her to come back in between us but still continued our flirting. When we got back to her house my Mom was gone. I started asking the hostess where she went asking why she left me. The hostess kept walking away from me as I kept asking here the whereabouts of my mother. i followed her out of her house across this park like place and I lost her. While making my way back this guy came up to me and spit on me. I was freaking out that this guy I didn't know just spit all over me. He came back at me and spit on me again then doused me with some type of white foam or cream. I started running back to the hostesses house telling everyone at this party why was this happening and everyone then starting coming at me wanting my jacket or my hat or my glasses and pulling on me. I ran up these stairs to the hostesses house calling her name, Her name was Andy. The dream ended with me getting into her house and trying to close the door shut to lock out the people charging at me on the other side of the door as I was calling her name. I woke up screaming Andy. A little back up information on me is I am currently in recovery from crystal meth addiction and I have over 5 months sober. My mother passed away back in December of 2011 and I am gay and had been bullied as a kid growing up. I just started a new job that is mostly men who are mostly straight. I don't really hide the fact of my sexual orientation but I have been kind of worried about how they would feel about working with someone who is gay. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you.
HwydDreamer
Dream Lover

Re: Mom left me at a party and was bullied

Postby dreamer5412 on May 18th, 2014, 9:12 am

well yo gotta know being sober after so long will bring nightmares and I will tell you why,i say this to my friends all the time,look around you,we can agree there is paranormal activity,hauntings ,people being possessed and nightmares are also spiritual attacks as well,then we see mental illness,diseases,murders, drug addiction ,hate and abuse the list goes on. But its now happening to people more that ever,and then the planet,its all chaos,why? because this world belongs to the devil,and we walk this earth without asking God for protection,we humans are no match for these things,now I am going to tell you something that no one has probably told you before,We as human beings need to understand that we were created for a higher purpose other than our own. you were wonderfully made just as you are,which brings me to tell you this,man and religion says we have to be perfect for God to answer us,an that is a lie God knew what you would be,yet he still made sure you were born to this world,people like to point fingers and judge and use God as an excuse to hate. yes it does say that lying down with our own kind is wrong,but so is stealing,and murder,and lying,and the list goes on,point no sin is greater than the other,and we all fall short,I had a talk with a friend the other day,because her pastor said that we had to be holy to enter the kingdom of God and she would not be able to enter,then I told her ,no one is perfect,but there still is a heaven,then she says,"there is a heaven ,and nobody is there? stupid right? then I told her look up the word holy,it means to be whole.being whole means for your spirit and physical body and mind be as one. you know the old saying" my heart says one thing,but my mind says another. that's where that comes from,we go through daily life with a struggle with in ourselves and fight everything that comes along with it. you have overcome a difficult drug,and the devil wants you back,hell do whatever,your dreams,people around you etc. to bring you down. so I leave you to think about this,think about reaching out to God,he already knows you ,hes just waiting. the bible says do not put your faith in man or religion,but put your faith in me.know that God accepts everyone and denies no one. and ask him for protection in your daily life,you as a human and spirit have the authority to ask for it.this dream could also be a warning,to be cautious,because you are right,people are unaccepting,but when we bring God in to work he can cause people to like you,just like the devil can cause people to hate us. I urge you to read the bible,so that you can come to an understanding that you are more powerful than you think,and so that man or the devil can never creep into to your mind and tell you different.when you understand in Gods love for you,nothing is impossible, In Jesus mighty name I pray that he keeps you on a straight path,i pray for protection from your enemies,may he keep your mind protected,an I pray that he opens your eyes and heart to see those things that cannot be seen,and may he reveal the power you have inside to change lives. Good luck friend in everything you do.
dreamer5412
Dream Lover

Re: Mom left me at a party and was bullied

Postby HwydDreamer on May 18th, 2014, 4:41 pm

Thanks so much for the reply. I totally agree with you and what you had to say. Being in 12 step has really strengthen my connection with God. Thank you for reminding me that I can always bring my Higher Power into any place or situation, and thanks for your prayers.
HwydDreamer
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares