A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Unreachable

Unreachable

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Unreachable

Postby dreamer5445 on May 15th, 2014, 12:16 am

So I woke up in my room, it was dark with no furniture or windows, only a closed door. I stood up and went to the door but it was locked. I turned around and I heard a scream coming from outside my door, my mom screamed. I slammed into the door, beating against it and twisting the knob. I kicked and beat the door when I heard my dad scream. I beat the door even harder, they continued to scream. I beat and kicked as hard as I could, but the door wouldn't budge. I kept going until my hands were bloody, my toes broken, and my feet bruised. I know they say that you cannot feel pain in your dream but I knew the broken and bruised feelings. I kept hitting though, pushed on by my parent's screaming. I heard a loud crack, my hand was broken. I screamed and cried out, listening helplessly as my parents screaming came to a stop. And I woke up crying.
dreamer5445
Dream Lover

Re: Unreachable

Postby dreamer5412 on May 15th, 2014, 11:35 am

ok so I got on this site not to long ago to not only tell my story,but validate some things for myself,and in return I have been able to help some people,so let me point out something do you know what time of night it was? let me guess,between 12 midnight and 4 am,i bet that's the thing that all the people on this site have in common,very simple,we aint all crazy! but there are things at work at this time of night.we as human beings need to wake up and understand we are put here on this earth for a higher purpose,our souls are very valuable,an we are being attacked in our dreams as well as our daily lives.thats why you could feel the actual pain,understand everything spiritual manifests into the physical. lets put it with facts,we can agree in paranormal activity,hauntings,people being possessed,the list goes on,then you see humanity,mental illness ,drug addiction,murder,disease,everything ugly,then yousee the planet,all being destroyed,your dream is showing you you are being attacked by something you cannot see,and it is something we cannot fight alone,we are no match. If you are not a believer,or never really thought about it now would be the time to do some research on all ends,this thing whatever it was is not going to go away,and nightmares are not just night mares I leave you with this scripture from the King James Bible Ephesians chpt6 verse11 : Put on the whole armour of God,that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,but against principalities,against powers,against the rulers of darkness of this world,against spiritual wickedness in high places. and you can read on if you like . my suggestion you should. man and religion has taught us we have to be pure and perfect for God to hear us ,but that's a big lie,in reading you will find foryourself,that he answers because he knows you,hes waiting for us to start calling out and asking for protection,why do you think bad things happen to good people and innocent children,,this world belongs to the devil,and we are all walking around unprotected,thats the reason for death,we don't belong here anymore. final advice,learn we have the authority to get rid of these things
dreamer5412
Dream Lover

Re: Unreachable

Postby dreamer5445 on May 15th, 2014, 5:45 pm

Thank you. Yes, I did wake up at about 4 from that nightmare. I will keep praying and advancing in my faith, I never thought about nightmares as a spiritual attack before but that makes a lot of sense. This gives me some things to research...thank you for the advice.
dreamer5445
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares