A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Reoccurring nightmare for several years

Reoccurring nightmare for several years

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Reoccurring nightmare for several years

Postby Lele24u on May 14th, 2014, 1:06 am

After years of digging and possible interpretation I still haven't received clarity on a reoccurring nightmare. It's a nightmare where if I go into an unknown area of the house or a dark place there is some kind of force/evil presence that sucks me in and I get pulled back into the darkness. I'm always afraid in the dream. I never see what the "force" actually is and It's almost like a magnetic field. The closer I get to the dark area, the harder it is to escape. Any ideas guys? I'm new to forums so I'd appreciate all the help I can get.
Lele24u
Dream Lover

Re: Reoccurring nightmare for several years

Postby dreamer5412 on May 17th, 2014, 6:10 pm

I have had to many experiences both in dreams as well as daily life.your dream is simple,these are entities,that attack thousands of people.i have said this to many times,we can agree there is paranormal activity,hauntings ,people being possessed,now more than ever,why? we as human beings need to understand that their is a reason for us being here,a purpose higher than our own. our souls are very valuable,and what you are experiencing and seeing,is what thousands are seeing all over the world,lokk at the time when you are dreaming this,between 12am and 4am,is when things are at work,you happen to be very spiritually sensitive .and you need to know the reason for all these things is because this world no longer belongs to us ,it belongs to the devil,which brings the question,why do bad things happen to good people?becsause we walk around this earth unprotected,our children unprotected,not asking for Gods protection,which leads us to be murdered,and hit with depression,mental illness, diseases,drug addiction,the list goes on,and in our dreams unprotected,which is the reason for the same dream over and over again,just like God knows us,so do demons,and I will leave you with this thought,this thing knows you,and they know you have a gift other wise it wouldn't keep showing itself to you.my advice,if you are not sure what to believe do some research on all ends including the bible.i say this because man and religion says we have to be perfect for God to hear us that is not true no one is perfect, please read king james version,Ephesians chpt 6 verse11. know that there is paranormal activity we cant explain,but the bible is living,and every word we speak out of it gives us power to speak against and fightany entity,or anything else that is not of God. Good luck friend
dreamer5412
Dream Lover

Postby Lele24u on May 20th, 2014, 11:55 pm

Thank you for taking the time to reply in such detail. I will certainly read the passage you suggested and take what you said into some serious consideration. After reading your reply I feel heavy and frightened because my faith has been something I've struggled with all my life. And yes for years I was plagued with addiction and depression. I'm 4 years clean now but my faith is still shaky some of the time. Too ironic to just be a coincidence.....
Lele24u
Dream Lover

Postby chase on May 25th, 2014, 10:16 pm

Any recurring fears in your life? or recurring relationships or friendship problems?
chase
Dream Expert

Return to Nightmares