A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - please decipher cannibalistic dream

please decipher cannibalistic dream

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

please decipher cannibalistic dream

Postby icebear on May 13th, 2014, 2:38 am

Dreaming for days about my girlfriend and her best friend eating my daughters. Him and her just look at me while eating with no remorse, and smiling about it. I do not know if i can do anything about it in this dream, its like I'm just watching then do this face to face, but i an not restrained either! this now occurs every time i sleep.
icebear
Dream Lover

Re: please decipher cannibalistic dream

Postby dreamer5412 on May 13th, 2014, 11:40 am

read your dream,i got on this site awhile back,for some kind of guidance,not really the meaning for my dreams just knowing I wasn't the only one,but the one thing I do have experience in is spiritual dreams.and I don't know if this will offend you,but do you believe In God? I ask because so many people around the world do not understand why bad things happen to good people,i believe your dream is a warning,that something could happen to your daughters ,my past experience I have had ugly dreams about my kids,like my little girl being taken,i could go on.Our job as parents is to protect right? how can we do that if we cant be around them all the time.very simple! we pray for their protection,and we ask God in Jesus name to cast their angels on them everywhere they go,I mean we can agree there are things not of this world,hauntings,people being possessed ,senseless murders on children,pure chaos.the reason for that is because we are walking around not praying,not asking for our children to be protected,and then we begin to blame God,how could he let this happen?simple,we never asked or called out,thats why in your dream you couldn't do anything,and the fact that is your girl and your friend,doesnt really mean they have anything to do with it,just know that these are demons presenting themselves to you,when you do dream this look at the time,anytime around three in the morning is the darkest time of the night and believe it or not that's when other things are at work,my advice,pray for protection over everything,anytime you wake from a bad dream,and make your spirit stronger by reading the bible,so int the future when you do dream youwill have the strenghth to come against whatever is attacking. you don't have to be perfect,I'm not and he still answers me ,you can read my profile,you will understand what im talking about
dreamer5412
Dream Lover

Postby icebear on May 13th, 2014, 11:58 pm

Thank you, before i read complete reply i prayed for my daughters safety. Selfishly i was thinking my girlfriend and her friend were the "dark place in my life" and the cause of my inability to sleep, but the big picture is my children! Correct on the distance from my daughters also, there is nothing i can do currently for them, but only long distance contact. I must rely on time closing the long distance between us and have a faith that my beliefs will keep them safe through Prayer.
icebear
Dream Lover

Postby dreamer5412 on May 14th, 2014, 9:33 am

when you do talk to your girls have them pray with you over the phone,they will follow you.
dreamer5412
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares