A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - If anyone could tell me any possible meaning to this...

If anyone could tell me any possible meaning to this...

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

If anyone could tell me any possible meaning to this...

Postby viralpurge on April 13th, 2014, 1:56 pm

Early this morning I had a very vivid dream about a distant family member and her kids... I'll post as it as I told her, and include the segments that I did not include to her as well...

Hey Ashley,

I feel really weird, not because of writing you, but why after all this time. Anyways. I just had one of the worst, I guess nightmares, in my life. It was strange. It started out that we were talking over a video chat, I was asking about the kids, and apparently there was someone that was trying to keep you from any old connections up here with you all. One minute, you were fine, the next minute you were terrified. The video chat keeps going for awhile with you out of the picture, I could hear sounds. Within maybe 15-20 seconds of this, there's an unknown male comes into view brandishing a gun, screaming at you and bubby. He walks out of focus, and then I hear a shot. He screams more, and comes back through. As he approaches, you run the direction he came from, and bubby walks out into the video chat. I can see the guy raise the gun, and hear the shot. He then turned the gun on himself and fires. Next I see you coming running back in the room, already covered in blood, and kneeling down sobbing. You turned to the monitor and scream at me for help.

I did not include in this that I somehow witnessed the male actually shoot the two young children. It startled me from sleep, and I was actually in tears. If there's ANY meaning to this... SOMEONE... please, enlighten me. Thanks!
viralpurge
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares