A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Apocalyptic dreams?

Apocalyptic dreams?

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Apocalyptic dreams?

Postby Patric on April 8th, 2014, 1:40 am

Hey I have read some of yall dreams and felt yall have had some crazy dreams but it has come to me I seem to have had some crazy ones as well that seem to have some meaning but cant really truly fully understand Im actually Catholic but found this place and felt I should share this here....

I had a really crazy dream yesterday it was about a great earthquake I could feel the world around me shaking to its core and my head was hurting really bad and my vision was blurred then it stoped. All of a sudden I was with my family in some air port my grandfather my grandmother my mother and me. I could not find my brothers I have 2 brothers but they do not appear in this dream. We were running through the air port people running all over the place and I find my self arguing with my mother and my grandparents about not wanting to split up from them and that I did not want to leave my grandparents.

Finally I was forced to leave and I left with my mother and I was on this airplane by my self. All of a sudden im on this plane and im on a cell phone talking to my mother crying telling her I was sorry for god know what yelling that I love her and that im sorry for everything that has happened. Then I was off the cell phone looking at these people the light inside the plane was red and some of the people looked all beat up bloodied. Soon as I looked forward the lights went out and it was pitch black darkness and the plane started to jolt down and it spun out of control and it felt so real like as if my body felt this happening then I realized I was in a dream or something but I could not wake up like I was stuck in the dream like I could not escape then finally I woke up and It felt like I was whiplashed or dizzy.

After I woke up and put my self back together I went back to sleep and when I fell slightly back to sleep I could see a pale face seemed like a mask but had no real facial features looking at me from the seat in front of me I could not really understand who it was or what it was but it was crazy.. Has anyone else ever experienced this before?
Patric
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares