A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - little girl in a black cloak and a man dressed in black.

little girl in a black cloak and a man dressed in black.

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

little girl in a black cloak and a man dressed in black.

Postby BethanR570 on March 19th, 2014, 1:39 pm

In my dream i am asleep and when i wake there is a little girl dressed in a black cloak with a hood standing at the bottom of my bed making a hole in my wall. When i look at it the word 'heir' is written above the hole and the little girl whispers 'its all just a dream' and she starts to run away. I chase after her and end up in a dark alley where i see this man all dressed in black and he grabs me holding me tight and i cant get away. I look over and see the same small girl watching me until she suddenly runs away again and i manage to escape the man and i chase after the girl again and some how end up back outside of my house. The man is already there. I beat him with a stick and he falls to the ground and when i turn around the girl is standing there now dressed in a red cloak with a hood, she goes to run up to me to give me a hug but instead she stabs me in the side and then i wake up.
ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS ? :(
BethanR570
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares