A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - recurring dream

recurring dream

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

recurring dream

Postby dreamer5101 on March 14th, 2014, 11:33 am

Dream: evil spirits following me-- at my house, at my grandfather's home that burned down in 2002, my grandmother's house, and anywhere i may be going to be sleeping. i haven't seen the spirit, only hear it. i am there & begin to hear evil haunting noises, a few times, i've been in bed alone, usually with my kids, very terrified, holding them close, and hearing the evil voices, sometimes i hear them in my ear, sometimes all around the room, sometimes in a distance. i believe at times, they may have spoken, but i dont remember if i know what they have said, but usually its just haunting evil voices. everytime, i am terrified screaming, 'JESUS CHRIST RULES HERE, JESUS CHRIST RULES THIS HOME'..it does nothing and i usually wake up with nothing resolved.
dreamer5101
Dream Lover

Re: recurring dream

Postby aron on March 20th, 2014, 3:40 am

I want you to know I'm no expert but you haven't gotten a reply or any help in 6 days so I will try my best. I want to rule out possibility of spirits. Have you in your past tried to contact, communicate, or attempt to welcome any spirits? Have you ever had any trouble with spirits before? Either way, I'd recommend going to a church and asking for a prayer. A cross above your bed may protect your bed and one over the door will protect the room. Pray before bed that Christ may protect you from evil and that which wishes to harm or scare you. I'm no expert but I believe in this as for this is what if done for a reoccurring dream I have of my past, that involved paranormal things, I was the player just before you. This has helped me sleep and feel better without that dream. I really hope you can remove whatever is doing this and I will pray for your safety and health as well.
aron
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares