A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - stuck reliving a past memory

stuck reliving a past memory

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

stuck reliving a past memory

Postby aron on March 10th, 2014, 7:19 pm

Hello, this dream I have freaks me out every time, it makes me realise that things that are unexplainable do happen and that it can bother you, especially if its feom a bad memory, but if I can I'm hoping to get an answer as to why I get it.

Whether you believe me or not about what this dream replicates is your choice but its not something I enjoy reliving in a nightmare that happens a few times a month, and I'm hoping for some sort of clarity or a reason why it keeps happening.

Back in 2005 I had an unusual night, after dreaming about something I don't remember what, I woke up and something wasn't right, blinked, then realised that the ceiling was closer than usual, then wham, I fell about 5 feet from the ceiling into my bed. Now freaking out and wondering was that a dream or not, I noticed my blanket was at the edge of the bed and falling off, in terror of what just happened, I could barely whisper, but attempted to call out to my mom (my dad is deaf/hard of hearing). After the first attempt I sat up and turned to the right to get out of my bed, then my bedroom door slammed shut. I grabbed the blanket and hid for a while under it, eventually getting the courage to leave the room running to my parents room. Of course they didn't believe me and sent me back. Nothing happeneded the rest of the night but my closet door was open when I woke up (I don't leave them open due to I find it an eye sore).

That's what happened, I am a true believer of paranormal things, but... I shouldn't be reliving every moment from waking up to falling asleep on a average basis should I? I'm 19 BTW.

Can anyone tell me why I relive that experience in my dreams? It happens 1-4 times a month and I wake up in a sweat, once my fiancee woke me up because I was screaming mom and help. Its really bugging me, can anyone help????
aron
Dream Lover

Re: stuck reliving a past memory

Postby dreamer4300 on March 11th, 2014, 5:29 am

What u experience is reality. I have had a similar experience, il tel you in detail if u want privately but don't think it will help you it would scare you. Anyway I believe you and the experience you are having. I understand fear it's a terrible feeling but there is hope to set you free from this thing that has gripped you in some way. First of all I am a christain. Is it possible that you may have invited something or partaken in paranormal activity, very dangerous stuff to play with. If so it's is possible that you may have given rights to this thing that follows you to freak u out. Plead the blood of Jesus over you and your home to protect you before you go sleep he will help you. Ask him to show you what is causing this. Keep me posted. Take care.
dreamer4300
Dream Lover

Postby aron on March 12th, 2014, 3:55 am

Thank you dreamer, I pm'd you and I'll keep you updated. I'm currently doing similar things as a general prayer and have been for many years. Hopefully I can stop having this "bad word" nightmare
aron
Dream Lover

Postby aron on May 2nd, 2014, 2:40 am

With what dreamer4300 recommended me doing, I did prayers, and precautions to avoid this dream or what may be something following me? Its been almost 2 months but I just woke up from this dream again! The creepy and disturbing thing is I figured out it wasn't real and I went lucid and I believe I made time stop as nothing was moving normally, the bedroom door stopped midway being closed, when it should have slammed shut. I walked to the door and tried to grab the handle, I didn't see anything but there was something preventing me touching the handle, I then opened the closet, which is to the right of the door, and about 3 feet from end of my bed, as soon as I walked in I heard a voice that sounded like it was inches behind my ear say no, it was rather calm and quiet yet loud and I forming at the same time, then I was thrown back into my bed, and I woke up screaming, and my fiancee calming areassuring me it was just a dream.

Does anyone else have any input on the original or this new lucid version of this dream? I can't take living that memory anymore, it was bad enough the first time but dreaming about it constantly and now again, its stressful. Please anyone help or give ideas?!
aron
Dream Lover

Postby dreamer4300 on May 3rd, 2014, 3:43 pm

Hi there, so the dream returned after two months? As to having them one to three times in a month? Don't give up keep praying the blood of Jesus over you when you sleep, and if you have nightmares and you feel in the dream something isn't right then just yell out Jesus name repeat over and over in the dream his name will protect you, and deliver you from the bad dreams. It work for me big time and still does whenever I have a dream that is unpleasant once or twice every several years.

There is something about your life that is unique and powerful to impact others for Jesus, why you have been tormented in this way. Fear and trembling will stop you from achieving this but don't be afraid your stronger than the dream that hunts you down, or whatever you what to call it. One thing we both know is that it controls your life in a way that you need to be rescued of free from.

Once you understand that these dreams are only to prevent you from achieving and knowing your inner strength through Jesus than you will become unstoppable and help many who go through similar experiences. Be strong don't give up.
dreamer4300
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares