A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Glowing Eyes??

Glowing Eyes??

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Glowing Eyes??

Postby toria_12 on March 4th, 2014, 11:53 pm

In the last month I've had a series of nightmares that are all very different but seem to have similarities. In each dream there seems to be some kind of issue going on that only I seem to be aware of. For example, there was one dream where I was in line at a grocery store and there was a very strange man walking around with a large knife, he started to argue with me and I was scared for my life. I asked the clerk to help me bag my groceries faster because I was desperate to leave, but for some reason there was nothing wrong to her. Instead of asking the man to leave she was mad at me and her eyes started to glow white and as I looked at everyone else on the store they too had glowing white eyes. It seems in each dream I try to warn someone about something and they just glare at me with these glowing eyes. I keep waking up in a panic and confusion because I don't understand why no one will listen to me, but more importantly...what do these glowing eyes mean?
toria_12
Dream Lover

Re: Glowing Eyes??

Postby aron on March 9th, 2014, 2:58 am

I'm no expert and I don't know why your having these dreams but I may have a solution you can try. If you can buy essential oils in lavender, I can buy them here for about $6, put 1-3 drops in a spray bottle, then spray your pillow once or twice. Lavender is relaxing and calming, this may calm you prior to sleeping and keep you calm in the night. If the dream still occurs, prior to bed focus on something on your person or body. Say if you wrote something on your hand, in the dream, when you notice something that is scary or harmful to your children, try to make an attempt to look at your hand. If you notice there's no mark, your dreaming. Youay be able to enter a lucid dream at this point, from which, if you want to be protected, think of something protecting them. If your really religious, tell yourself god will not let them hurt you, or an excuse to help, like if you draw a circle on the ground, they can't pass it and your safe. You will control the dream. Once your safe, you can continue if you'd like. Requesting an answer may or may not work. If your lucid while they're eyes change or odd things happen again, repeat out loud that they will stop, they will answer you. Be strong and brave because your dreaming. You could be stabbed, and the blade will bend to your body. Your in control and you will make them answer you, to why they are doing this. It may not be words, it may be a sign, symbol, item, mouthing, roleplay, etc. Its up to you to understand. Once you wake, wright down what happened and any clues, then piece it together based off things in your life or theirs. I hope this may help you, as for I wouldn't be able to take it if my child were in danger. Please dream safe and happily and know your safe
aron
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares