A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - people changing into monster

people changing into monster

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

people changing into monster

Postby tazn8r on March 3rd, 2014, 3:44 pm

I've always had very detailed dreams. Recently I dreamed of my brother dieing. I wasn't there for it but I was part of an estate distribution discussion, when I realized I was the last of the family. I wasn't scared as much as concerned. feeling I should cry know I wanted to cry.

However Sunday night was a wopper. What I remember about the dreams is that people were changing. I could see blue veins start to cover peoples faces as the face would swell and the nose was nearly gone. Of course normal people were trying to fight these new monster. However the people would be assimilated into the group like it was a sickness. I remember a group of people on a balcony tossing flasks of acid trying to hit them. I remember climbing down into a triangular court yard. feeling somewhat secure opened a door into a dark open space where a monster existed. It was lying down licking something. Then I awoke. No night sweats only a feeling of "that was odd" Again I didn't think I was scared but it was definitely a chase type situation where your trying to find a way out.

When I was very little these dreams would scare me, but now its more like I'm watching tv or playing a game. any ideas on whats going on?
tazn8r
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares