A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Devil *graphic*

Devil *graphic*

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Devil *graphic*

Postby megggg on January 26th, 2014, 8:50 am

This dream is pretty graphic so just beware....

I dreamt that I was in a black room (nothingness). There was a black figure who in the dream I knew was the devil. He was all black with red eyes (picture the Mothman) with a long black leather trench coat. Where his hands were supposed to be were almost ( I have a hard time describing this....) were tentacles. They were smooth and another way to describe them were like tendons. There were more than five but one that would be the length of a thumb. In this dream the devil was raping me with the tentacle hands. The thing most disturbing about the dream was that I was not trying to get away. I wouldn't say I liked it but I was not actively trying to escape or to stop him. If any one has any idea what this dream could mean it would be helpful.

Thanks!
megggg
Dream Lover

Re: Devil *graphic*

Postby EboNCol on March 3rd, 2015, 3:18 pm

Interesting dream.... is this your first time dreaming something like this? Also are you sexual active, do you have more than one sex partner.... I say this because in Christianity the body represents God Temple; 1 Corinthians 6:19 "Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own". If you aren't treating yourself/body in a positive manor the dreams could be a way of showing you that your being influenced and influencing your body to do unclean things.
EboNCol
Dream Lover

Re: Devil *graphic*

Postby eewqbays on May 11th, 2015, 5:04 am

I myself have a huge fear of a certain horror flick and it reoccurs often , especially when it is on my mind ( images )
eewqbays
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares