A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Darkness, barely visible silhouette

Darkness, barely visible silhouette

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Darkness, barely visible silhouette

Postby lukewilson27 on January 7th, 2014, 6:48 am

A little background info:

I was 16 years old when I dreamed this dream. It has puzzled me for years, although it's meaning and general feeling seemed to align with my life and my spirituality. I am 31 years old now. I was a very curious teenager, rejected all religion and sought to explore the truth for myself through experience and education. I tried LSD for the first time when I was 15 and saw nothing but flames and heard screams??? Why? I wasn't religious, although my mother was, but my father was not, and we did not consistently go to church, so this made no sense to me. Fear, overwhelming fear every time I got high, so I didn't like it, and no one understood my dilemma. Although I did talk to God and pray, something about the brain and human reason would not allow me to make that leap, but I was so spiritual by nature, very sensitive and keen to my surroundings, people's true intentions often reflected to me even when trying to hide them. I was drawn to music so much, I begged for a guitar and would immerse myself in all kinds of music and taught myself guitar. I had these huge fantasies about being a musician and getting my love for it and my talents out there, but very influenced by mainstream media.

The dream:

I was having a normal, random dream driving down our road to our house, no direction, no real meaning, just driving on our road. All of a sudden, everything collapsed and was swallowed by darkness, like a night with no moon and no stars. Overwhelming fear and an evil presence was in the air. I saw a figure, just the outline of a man....he asked "Do you want to come with me, or go back and suffer?" I was terified and although he was inviting me, I sensed the most awful presence, so much so that I woke up shaking and sweating profusely. Never again would I ever have another dream so profound. It was way too real and it extended into my conscious awake life. I woke up feeling like I was in shock, my sheets were even wet from sweat. Very strange, never could figure exactly what the question meant. I thought maybe he was offering my fantasies in exchange for my soul, but that's stereotypical and cliche. What do you think?
lukewilson27
Dream Lover

Re: Darkness, barely visible silhouette

Postby dreamer4300 on January 16th, 2014, 3:14 am

You have a strong calling on your life from God, but you don't really know it. Your spiritual senses are alive, you just need to be taught how to use it. You have a strong skill or passion God can use that too. The enemy which is what you experienced knows how powerful you can be once God is in full control of the drivers seat of your life. The enemy will continue to try and deceive you. You driving means your not sure what paths to take or where to start. Everything that crumbled is how you saw it you work for everything but gain nothing from it the things of this earth will pass away.
dreamer4300
Dream Lover

Postby lukewilson27 on January 16th, 2014, 8:39 pm

Thank you so much dreamer4300, I have those same intuitions, but haven't quite accepted them due to self doubt....why me? Why would God choose me? These are the things I ask myself, although deep down I know....
lukewilson27
Dream Lover

Postby dreamer4300 on January 17th, 2014, 5:44 am

Ok well have an awesome journey with God the Almighty, he chose you before you were born you don't need to know why you just need to trust and believe. Im guessing you know what to do from here? Salvation prayer. This will be the beginning where everything will start to make sense and have purpose.
dreamer4300
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares