A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Being sacrificed by satanic worshippers

Being sacrificed by satanic worshippers

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Being sacrificed by satanic worshippers

Postby PleaseHelp22 on December 28th, 2013, 7:26 pm

Okay so I had this really scary dream last night, that I was in this weird, crappy house in a run down neighborhood. Most of the houses around were either abandoned or also rundown and inhabited by poor people. Well anyways, I was in this house and then a group of older women, who in real life go to my church (I'm a Christian), came in and were holding me down not letting me leave. Apparently they were Satan worshippers and were planning on sacrificing me, along with any other females that they could find in the area. The group was only older women, and included one of my aunts who attends the church that I go to. Well anyways, they were going to sacrifice me but before that they made me sit and have dinner with them. They fed me, (don't remember what kind of food), and then proceeded to change into all black clothing. I asked them if I needed to change into black clothing as well, but they said no. Their plan was to use wet, black pieces of cloth to take turns suffocating me until I died. I was so so frightened. I had my cell phone with me and I texted my boyfriend, to tell him that I loved him and that I was about to die. I could barely see what I was typing because my vision was blurry due to my crying, but i also tried to text him the address where he could find my body. I knew I was going to die, so I didn't waste time trying to contact the police. I just wanted someone to find my body so that people would Atleast know what happened to me and I could be buried properly.

It was a really scary dream can someone please help me make sense of it?
PleaseHelp22
Dream Lover

Re: Being sacrificed by satanic worshippers

Postby dreamer4300 on January 18th, 2014, 12:11 am

That's easy to interpret. You were spiritually attacked clear as crystal. Continue to worship The Lord your be fine. The more we press in to God it shall be no surprise that the enemy will try to confuse us. Be bold be strong ring The Lord when you need help. Prayer line.
dreamer4300
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares