A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Someone Please help?

Someone Please help?

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Someone Please help?

Postby Victoria963 on September 17th, 2013, 12:38 am

Ok, so this dream has been bugging me since I had it a week ago! I know It has too mean something....

What happened:

I woke up (In my dream, not Real life) and found I was laying on my living room floor. I had a blanket on me and a soft pillow. I looked around and I saw my family sitting around in the living room watching some cartoons (couldn't make out what it was) laughing and looking like they are enjoying themselves. Everything looked fine.....except one thing.....
I looked over my shoulder a saw a little boy, around 5-6 years old, wearing blue shorts and a red & white stripped shirt, sitting on the couch with my family. He was laughing along with them...He looked totally unfamiliar to me....in my dreams and in RL....Here's a creepy part: He had no face....everything else....but a face....I walked over to him and asked who he was, but he gave no reply, kinda like I wasn't even there...Like either he was ignoring me, or he couldn't hear me....I shrugged it off and walked up to my bedroom to fall back asleep in my bed. I woke up a little later (in the dream) to find I had been tucked in extremely tight...I heard rattling noise next to me, like metal clacking together. I tried struggling free, to know avail... I looked over and saw that little boy next to my bed. He was looking through a bag. I tried to say "What's going on?" But this time, no sound came out...at all... I screamed as loud as I could, but nothing...not a single squeak from my mouth.....After what felt like an eternity, the boy finally stood up, and pulled out a scalpel. He still had no face, but this time, he was covered in shadows too..... He was about to say something, but I woke up (RL) before he could say a sound....

I woke up trembling and my heart racing......
Here's another weird part: The dream was only a few minutes long....about 6 or 7.....

What could this mean??
Victoria963
Dream Lover

Re: Someone Please help?

Postby genodemay on April 24th, 2014, 8:15 am

This dream means that there is something bothering you and you are neglecting to deal with it. It is something quite obvious. You even know what to do. So do it.
genodemay
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares