A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - My children

My children

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

My children

Postby dreamer3495 on August 27th, 2013, 4:17 am

[color=#4040BF][color=#4000BF]
I am continually having dreams where my very much grown up children are young again. In these I am either unable to get them out of situations that are bad or harmful. No matter what I do I feel like it's never good enough.
Recently I had a very disturbing dream that my oldest daughter was aged 10/12 and was meeting 2 strangers who were either meeting to have sex with her or wanting to. I was helpless even though I explained she was too young their reply was that they thought she was old enough. I was extremely distressed even upon waking up. She is happily settled with a boy and little girl of her own.
I honestly can't understand either of these dreams. Any help much appreicated
Many Thanks
dreamer3495
Dream Lover

Re: My children

Postby shavonep on February 5th, 2014, 6:44 am

I am also having nightmares about my 3 year daughter getting kidnapped, shot at, and violence being committed against her. I need help understanding why am I having these dreams. I just can't deal with these dreams. They really bother me to the point where I refuse to go back to sleep, or I am constantly going to her room checking on her. Sometimes I will get in bed with her and hold her safely in my arms.. Someone please help me to understand. Thanks
shavonep
Dream Lover

Re: My children answer?

Postby aron on March 9th, 2014, 3:03 am

I'm no expert and I don't know why your having these dreams but I may have a solution you can try. If you can buy essential oils in lavender, I can buy them here for about $6, put 1-3 drops in a spray bottle, then spray your pillow once or twice. Lavender is relaxing and calming, this may calm you prior to sleeping and keep you calm in the night. If the dream still occurs, prior to bed focus on something on your person or body. Say if you wrote something on your hand, in the dream, when you notice something that is scary or harmful to your children, try to make an attempt to look at your hand. If you notice there's no mark, your dreaming. Youay be able to enter a lucid dream at this point, from which, if you want your children protected, think of something protecting them. If your really religious, tell yourself god will not let them touch your children. You will control the dream. Once your children are safe, you can continue if you'd like. Requesting an answer may or may not work. If your lucid while they're eyes change or odd things happen again, repeat out loud that they will stop, they will answer you. Be strong and brave because your dreaming.. Your in control and you will make them answer you, to why they are doing this. It may not be words, it may be a sign, symbol, item, mouthing, roleplay, etc. Its up to you to understand. Once you wake, wright down what happened and any clues, then piece it together based off things in your life or theirs. Good luck and safe dreaming, hope this helps
aron
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares