A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Nightmare

Nightmare

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Nightmare

Postby will572 on August 19th, 2013, 5:55 pm

I am driving in a desert, no roads it's dark only for a small amount of moonlight from a sliver of a moon. I stop and get out to look around, wondering why i am here. I look back towards my car and it is gone. Thinking maybe i walked too far from it i start looking for it. After what seems like hours of looking, I am about to give up. Then suddenly i am walking in the front door of my house, finding my my wife sitting in my recliner. She had died while i was gone. Then suddenly i am pushed a year into the future, my wife walks through the front door and goes about her business like i wasn't there. All my efforts to get her to sit down and talk to me as to why she was here and to feel the warmth of her touch failed for hours. With all that had happened and all the feelings i was experiencing was so overwhelming to that point i couldn't take it anymore! Finally she sat to talk, but i couldn't hear her talk, her mouth was moving. While i was trying to hear her, my eyes scanned her from head to toe. I noticed she had hair growth on her legs, that may have been a few months of growth. Then i woke drenched in sweat, shaking and totally fell apart.
will572
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares