A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Continuous dreams of the world ending

Continuous dreams of the world ending

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Continuous dreams of the world ending

Postby sleepwalker on August 8th, 2013, 8:06 am

For a few years now I have been having the same, if not - very similar, dream about the world ending, being destroyed, or taken away. every single night. I don't usually see who or what is doing this to the human race or why. Earlier when I first started these dreams it had to deal a lot with water, which I read was about emotion. After a year or so my dreams then incorporated the sky. I seen tidal waves that never swept me off my feet, merely trickle against my toes. Missiles flying through the sky but no recollection of them hitting the ground. Running and hiding from 'people' that I don't even know. Then last night I had a dream of vacancy. The town was abandoned, the only people I seen were a few i cared about, including my little brother. Me and my friend left him for a brief minute to come back to his body being taken over by what seemed to be a 'zombie' virus. I kept saying i love you and he was able to say it back, painfully, numbingly, I'm still crying about it.
I cant keep dreaming about this stuff. it is ruining my conscious life. Help me.
sleepwalker
Dream Lover

Re: Continuous dreams of the world ending

Postby dreamer4300 on January 18th, 2014, 12:30 am

Read the book of revelations. It is the last book of the bible. You will get your understanding from that if not I will interpret your dream.
dreamer4300
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares