A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Bombing, Shooting, lots of Men in Black with weapons

Bombing, Shooting, lots of Men in Black with weapons

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Bombing, Shooting, lots of Men in Black with weapons

Postby smithphries on July 30th, 2013, 4:24 am

I am having a recurring dream... It has taken place three times in five weeks, In my dream number 1 I bring my son to pick up my daughter from from school and planes and men show up shooting and bombing the school and i pull my son on the floor to find my daughter and her class while almost being shot. Second time, same dream only we are at a public pool and have to try and find both children while they shoot and try and kill us while i try and pull them up the stairs and out of the water... third dream this week. Same guys, same terror, same guns and bombs and explosions but were at home and trying to dodge bullets and escape with my children... im freaked out and not a big "dreamer" as in, most of the dreams ive ever had are pretty corny but fun. Also, we dont swim, we have nwver even visited a public pool or attended one. Second, our life is pretty normal, this is really scaring me, can anyone shed some light?
smithphries
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares