A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - death

death

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

death

Postby brian_bopp on July 8th, 2013, 9:59 pm

for the past five or six nights i have had these terrible nightmares of people i dont even know being killed in terrible ways. the first couple of nightmares had the people being burned alive. i could hear their screams of pain and i could see as the fire burned their skin. the worst part of these nightmares is that i am there but i cant move to help or stop the evil events that are unfolding in front of me. the next couple of nights after this the people are being shot by unseen gunman. i can see the bullets flying through the air and hitting the people in various spots. i try to scream for the bullets to stop but nothing comes out of my mouth. i only hear the screams of pain coming from the unfortunate people. lastly the final past nights of nightmares have been about people being trapped in buildings that are collapsing. again i stand there but i am not able to help the people. i see the people just as the building falls on them. these dreams have caused me to lose countless hours of sleep and are making me paranoid. i am a good person and would never wish any type of harm on anyone. i dont know how to get these nightmares to stop.
brian_bopp
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares