A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Witnessing Death

Witnessing Death

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Witnessing Death

Postby Paradox23 on June 17th, 2013, 12:12 am

Since I was very young I have dreamed of witnessing murder. The dreams have always the same theme, Always different people each time and always people I can never recall having seen in my waking life. But they are the kind of dreams where I can only watch, like I'm not really there. I cannot alter what it happening in anyway, only observe in horror. The most disturbing dream like this I have ever had is still vivid in my mind years later. Sometimes I get the sense that some of these dreams are of real people, and that they are actually going to, or already have happened at some point in time.
Paradox23
Dream Lover

Re: Witnessing Death

Postby logan2010 on July 21st, 2013, 9:13 pm

I can relate to these sorts of dreams. I went through about a solid six months of terrible horrific nightmares my junior year of High School. My dreams were just like yours: Always watching something terrible happen yet being about to do nothing about it. My dreams were often murders or rape scenes and haunted me terribly for those six months. I have chalked it up to possibly feeling out of control in your life. I think that it also may have to do with lots of unexpressed anger although I am not sure. How regularly do you have these dreams? Mine were almost every night for months but finally stopped. Now just every once and a while.
logan2010
Dream Lover

Re: Witnessing Death

Postby chase on July 21st, 2013, 11:13 pm

Death in dreams often reflects failure or loss. If you are witnessing murders that you can't do anything except watch it may reflect your feelings about watching someone else or some area of your life being ruined, failed, or damaged while not being able to do anything about it.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to Nightmares