A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Fire.

Fire.

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Fire.

Postby aly0128 on June 6th, 2013, 9:21 am

I was just there, in the downtown area of where I live. Hanging with friends and just being carefree. Well, as we were trying to cross the street, the trolley car that was supposed to take me and a girlfriend of mine leaves before we are able to get on. So, I start waving, and calling out to it- cursing and being a total brat, demanding he stop the car for me. The driver sees me and he tries to stop. But the trolley car lost complete control- it skidded side to side, rolled over, and when it finally came to a stop, it immediately burst into flames. I ran towards it, pushing everyone that was doing the same thing out of my way. And when I reached it, I was relieved to see that the driver and three passengers had gotten out okay. But there was one person left inside. His name was Leo, and he was one of my best friends. I could hear him scream, crying for help. I screamed back at him, told him to fight it and come to me, to get out of there. I tried to go inside but the flames were too hot. I couldn't see him burn, only hear him. In the dream, I felt my heart breaking. I was so upset, because I knew that he'd died because of me. I felt as if I had somehow caused the fire, that it was all my fault- if I had just waited for the next trolley car, everything would be okay. When I woke up, I was a complete mess. My pillow was soaked in tears, and I couldn't stop crying. I was still feeling the heartache of causing this boy's death. But the weird thing is, I'm not an openly angry person. I just hold all of that inside, I don't like to just get mad in front of people. So when I started to act like a brat in the dream, well that's not me at all in real life. I'm always smiling and being patient, sort of like just letting everyone walk all over me. And the even weirder thing is, I don't know anybody named Leo. I was confused when I woke up and finally stopped crying, because I have no idea who this boy is or why I dreamt about him. But I can still see his face in my mind, and it stings at my heart... What does this dream mean?
aly0128
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares