A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Please Help Me.. I'm Scared

Please Help Me.. I'm Scared

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Please Help Me.. I'm Scared

Postby WhatTheFrack on April 21st, 2013, 4:47 pm

.. Lately I've been having these dreams.. No.. More like nightmares. It always starts with me someone happy, but then I walk up to an old big house or mansion, maybe an apartment complex..? But it's always the same things over and over again.. I walk in, usually with someone.. But they disappear.. And I'm trapped in the house.. The same house with the light blue and white wallpaper, and shiny white tiles.. The same repeated stairways.. And I can feel something watching me.. And I can never get out. I'm trapped. Walking in circles.. Eventually I get to this.. Sort of balcony/garden.. With the same mahogany fence and white design.. I usually end up waking up feeling like something is choking me. And it happens every night. It's gotten to the point where I can't sleep anymore. I'm too afraid.. And I feel like I can't tell anyone here in my real life.. Because that thing.. Whatever was watching me in that house. I feel like it's still watching me.. And there's something eerily familiar about the house..And then I walk into a kitchen.. It's pitch dark.. And somehow I have a flashlight.. I feel like something is in there with me.. I feel like something is going to pop up right in front of me as I turn the flashlight on.. And the small stairs.. That are carpeted, leading upstairs.. I feel like there's something at the top of those stairs.. Waiting for me to come up. And no matter where I go.. I always end up at the bottom of those steps.. And it's scaring me.. I haven't slept for two nights. What the hell is my mind trying to tell me.. Am I going insane..?
WhatTheFrack
Dream Lover

Re: Please Help Me.. I'm Scared

Postby chase on April 22nd, 2013, 2:17 pm

WhatTheFrack wrote:.. Lately I've been having these dreams.. No.. More like nightmares. It always starts with me someone happy, but then I walk up to an old big house or mansion, maybe an apartment complex..? But it's always the same things over and over again.. I walk in, usually with someone.. But they disappear.. And I'm trapped in the house.. The same house with the light blue and white wallpaper, and shiny white tiles.. The same repeated stairways.. And I can feel something watching me.. And I can never get out. I'm trapped. Walking in circles.. Eventually I get to this.. Sort of balcony/garden.. With the same mahogany fence and white design.. I usually end up waking up feeling like something is choking me. And it happens every night. It's gotten to the point where I can't sleep anymore. I'm too afraid.. And I feel like I can't tell anyone here in my real life.. Because that thing.. Whatever was watching me in that house. I feel like it's still watching me.. And there's something eerily familiar about the house..And then I walk into a kitchen.. It's pitch dark.. And somehow I have a flashlight.. I feel like something is in there with me.. I feel like something is going to pop up right in front of me as I turn the flashlight on.. And the small stairs.. That are carpeted, leading upstairs.. I feel like there's something at the top of those stairs.. Waiting for me to come up. And no matter where I go.. I always end up at the bottom of those steps.. And it's scaring me.. I haven't slept for two nights. What the hell is my mind trying to tell me.. Am I going insane..?

The dream sounds to me like you are fearing something you can't control.
chase
Dream Expert

Postby franticfrances on June 12th, 2013, 3:42 pm

Hi I've only joined this forum today and having nightmares too. You speak of same room , white tiles and when you go further on you reach a balcony and you start choking. I don't want to know your persona stuff but it seems to me it sounds your journey in life is going same thing every day, you want to do something different ie promotion at work, new relationship, a major decision but afraid to take the step for fear it will all go wrong. You probably think this is a lot of poop but it might help. Cheers
franticfrances
Dream Lover

Postby genodemay on April 24th, 2014, 8:37 am

The person above is on the right track. This dream means you have pushed something deep down in you soul that needs to be dealt with for you to move on to better things. You may have a behavior that mimics the issue you are repressing. A three day fast with prayer will correct this. Follow the spirit it will help you resolve this issue. The reason I say fast is you most likely have push this issue very deep down. The dream means it is ready to surface and be dealt with so you can move on.
genodemay
Dream Lover

Postby Julie87 on May 4th, 2014, 10:53 pm

I believe you are having a demonic attack. Do you feel extremely tired and sleepy like something is forcing you not to wake back up, along with pressure like someone is pinning you down? This is a form of witch craft or a demonic attack, being that the place looks familiar it can be something you bought into your home, something you took from someone and that person is trying to bring harm to you. You need to completely clean out your home rid your home of any symbolic photos, anything unclean, wash dirty clothing and pray throughout your home. If this is ongoing you may need to get help by calling some strong faith people you can trust and can help you pray in your home and rid it of those spirit
Julie87
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares