A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Every Night is an Evil Night

Every Night is an Evil Night

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Every Night is an Evil Night

Postby Chhaya on April 19th, 2013, 10:13 pm

Every night I've been having nightmares. I don't know what to do. I've been drinking coffee, listening to music, and pretty much everything I can think of to keep myself awake. The nightmares are different some nights. Other nights I have the same thing over and over. The latest is the one I'm willing to post. It probably isn't much to anyone else but after living in a haunted house and being touched I'm sensitive to these types of things.
I'm in the house I mentioned before. An old woman had died in our basement and the house itself was built on an old battle ground, as are all houses I suppose. I had been dreaming other things this night because this nightmare wasn't very long. However, I only remember the nightmare. The whole seven years I lived in this house I had always been afraid when climbing the stairs. I felt followed... so I ran. In this nightmare I had that same fear. Something was following me. So, I ran. But it caught me. This dark evil thing that's in every single one of my nightmare, had snatched my leg. It's touch burned like fire and I try to scream, but no sound came out. I have no voice... I never do. It has me and I'm dying. I can feel it sucking the life out of me. I cry and fight but it's no use. I'm going to die. In one final attempt to keep my life I grab it. It feels like a skull only all I see is darkness. I squeeze and hear this blood curling screech. Then I'm awake and gasping for air.
I've laid on my side and woke up in the same position. I've tried coloring before falling asleep. I've tried meditation music. I've thought happy thoughts before calling it a night. But now there are no more happy thoughts. Only fear. What is this thing that constantly keeps coming for me? Why? Please...
Chhaya
Dream Lover

Re: Every Night is an Evil Night

Postby Patric on April 8th, 2014, 1:59 am

Chhaya wrote:Every night I've been having nightmares. I don't know what to do. I've been drinking coffee, listening to music, and pretty much everything I can think of to keep myself awake. The nightmares are different some nights. Other nights I have the same thing over and over. The latest is the one I'm willing to post. It probably isn't much to anyone else but after living in a haunted house and being touched I'm sensitive to these types of things.
I'm in the house I mentioned before. An old woman had died in our basement and the house itself was built on an old battle ground, as are all houses I suppose. I had been dreaming other things this night because this nightmare wasn't very long. However, I only remember the nightmare. The whole seven years I lived in this house I had always been afraid when climbing the stairs. I felt followed... so I ran. In this nightmare I had that same fear. Something was following me. So, I ran. But it caught me. This dark evil thing that's in every single one of my nightmare, had snatched my leg. It's touch burned like fire and I try to scream, but no sound came out. I have no voice... I never do. It has me and I'm dying. I can feel it sucking the life out of me. I cry and fight but it's no use. I'm going to die. In one final attempt to keep my life I grab it. It feels like a skull only all I see is darkness. I squeeze and hear this blood curling screech. Then I'm awake and gasping for air.
I've laid on my side and woke up in the same position. I've tried coloring before falling asleep. I've tried meditation music. I've thought happy thoughts before calling it a night. But now there are no more happy thoughts. Only fear. What is this thing that constantly keeps coming for me? Why? Please...

Could it possibly be death? Possibly that is what your fear is Im not a expert of course but It could possibly be death is your fear and that this skeleton type thing you say you grabbed on to a skull right could be the Reaper? I honestly think try doing this make a prayer understand life and death and understand one day we all die but have faith in god that when you do die you will be somewhere better then in this world. Also I suggest trying to speak to a priest about this in more ways then one they would understand this and show you the path.

Maybe these dreams will end I dont know but have hope and faith and you will be fine.
Patric
Dream Lover

Re: Every Night is an Evil Night

Postby genodemay on April 24th, 2014, 7:47 am

It is reaper dream. It means you may have forgotten that life is good, that you are good and that the things of life are to be used for your spiritual benefit. Sometimes we get told that there is life after death and we believe it so strongly that we think we need to escape for a better self. You are perfect the way you are and we only know you through life. Give life your all and you will heal. The dream is telling you to be you.
genodemay
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares