A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Extremely Graphic Horrible Nightmare...

Extremely Graphic Horrible Nightmare...

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Extremely Graphic Horrible Nightmare...

Postby bunnygirl on April 12th, 2013, 9:40 am

Hi - Last night I had several nightmares, that woke me in the middle of the night. The last one was awful. I'm hoping someone can please give me some insight.

I was walking through a strange house with my 9 month old daughter. I knew my dad and husband were also somewhere in the house. My mom was with me and we were having a discussion about how she needs to stop lying to me about everything (which happens to be an issue I am currently having with her after she revealed some truths by accident the other day. All related to my daughter). She went to grab my daughter and scratched her. I pulled her away and said this is the stuff I'm talking about and now my daughter has a scratch because you just had to hold her and couldn't be patient. My mom started following after us and fell down two steps. I looked back and told her she needs to be more careful and I wish we could just have an honest relationship. She is saying I have been honest and I swear on my life I am (something she always says when she is lying). She was still lying on the ground and All of a sudden my mom started convulsing, then she started vomiting. Her eyes were so frightened. I then heard a noise like a "gulp, gulp" and fluid was coming out of her head. I tried yelling for help and my voice was gone. I woke up at that point shaking and so upset. It was awful and I still can't stop thinking about it today. Can you please help me with interpreting this dream?
bunnygirl
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares