A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - what does this nightmare mean?

what does this nightmare mean?

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

what does this nightmare mean?

Postby thunderseed on March 1st, 2013, 11:48 pm

reoccurring themes here:

1. I was in an unfamiliar dark house looking out these giant glass patio doors. Outside was cluttered with outside household items. I thought to myself, "I feel a scary presence. I should be afraid of something, but there is nothing here to be afraid of." So I forced myself to be afraid of a big orange plastic toy car that I saw in the distance. A harmless children's toy!
I suddenly felt such a repulsion, fear and hatred to it which in my right mind I knew was absurd, and I felt my face contort and twist into an impulsive grimace. And I began to hiss repeatedly at it, just like a cat. This scared me the most.
I thought to myself, becoming lucid in the dream, "I remember doing this before. This is familiar."
It scared me - the feeling of losing impulse control and as if I was turning into a beast. Then I heard a cat screaming. It interrupted my dream and woke me up, and put me into sleep paralysis. When I woke up fully the sound was gone.

2. I'm somewhere dark. I think it might be Starbucks, but no one is there. At first I think I am alone, with my imaginary friend dressed up in a pillow. But then I see a clone of myself.
I suddenly feel so repulsed at myself, I hate what I see so much that I corner myself and stare into my face. I start to grin, and laugh, and make awful impulsive sounds. My grin spreads wide - so wide it feels like my face is going to break. My clone at first mimics me like a reflection in the mirror.
It feels and looks like my face has turned into something evil. I growl and hiss at myself.
And as I do this, I feel more out of control like face might actually break, and the fact that this feeling seems familiar, again scares the crap out of me. And then I proceed to stab my clone in the face, with my fingers which have sharp claws. I kill my clone this way, by mutilating its face, and it just sits there peacefully and then dies.

3. I'll keep this one short because I don't remember much about it. Basically, my mom keeps asking me if I am handicapped, and though I know I am not, I eventually get so upset that I again lose impulse control, and almost feeling as if i am having a a seizure, my body begins to move without me. I then begin to force myself to be handicapped just to harm her. I begin talking in a deformed voice and acting strange.

These dreams scare me a lot because of that weird feeling of losing control of my body. It seems to me as if I might have experienced how that feels in my past, but I don't remember. What does it all mean?
thunderseed
Dream Lover

Re: what does this nightmare mean?

Postby genodemay on April 24th, 2014, 8:53 am

You dream is about absorption. Negative beliefs are causing you to fight yourself spiritually. You must remember that you don't have to absorb these negative views of yourself. Everything in life is good if you use it rightfully. You are good. And you were born to do good things. Be the reflection you want to be and see in the world. You are a child of love you don't need to struggle with yourself anymore. If you let go of judging yourself and let your yes be yes and your no be no you will be at peace and be able to share it with others. It is important for you to getting involved in something you love to make this transition.
genodemay
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares