A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - My siblings and I were murdered

My siblings and I were murdered

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

My siblings and I were murdered

Postby Sandman on June 7th, 2018, 10:12 am

I don't think this is relevant, but it might be, so I'll mention it, I had this nightmare on the night after my 11th birthday.

So the dream began in the middle of things. There was a serial killer upstairs in the hallway, with a shotgun. All the doors were guarded by people with shotguns, so my brother Dave, my sister Katie, my brother Sam, and of course, me, were all hiding in the living room. Suddenly, Dave was grabbed by the killer, and dragged upstairs. I could hear the scream as he was killed. Now Katie Sam and I were panicking; we hid in the laundry room, for some reason. The killer grabbed Sam, and he was murdered too. Now Katie and I were so scared, we were shuddering, unable to move, when Katie and I were suddenly grabbed, dragged to the hallway, and shot down.

I awoke in tears, unable to tell if that whole ordeal was real or not, it was one of the most realistic dreams ever. Most dreams don't really feel like you're there, more like you're just watching stuff play out, but this one felt like I was there. There were no inconsistencies in the house, everything seemed real. When I woke up, I thought I might be in the afterlife, then I quickly came to my senses and realized my bedroom wouldn't be in the afterlife, and if it were, why would I wake up there? I looked at my iPod to see what time it was, and it was 5:40 on the dot.
Sandman
Dream Lover

Re: My siblings and I were murdered

Postby dreamer58233 on February 12th, 2022, 12:07 pm

shotgun = semi long range attack with explosive devastating damage
hallway = there is a way out of this attack

I personally believe dreams are out of body experiences in the 1st dimension (also the spiritual world)
2nd dimension is the soul world or astral plane
3rd dimension is the realm of the body and the laws of physics, etc.

You're in the living room means your whole family will be saved if you can make it and have a rewarding lifestyle with shelter and comfort
If you didn't see any blood, no one will die in real life
The key is don't misidentify the real killer (call good bad or call bad good)

*This is my opinion and I'm trying to learn how to grow from a neophyte dream interpreter to an expert dream interpreter of sorts. There are 2 expert dream interpreters that I use as a crutch etc.: John Thomas and John Paul Jackson (they ran/run a company called Streams Ministries International). I also use this website we are on now (dreambible.com) as an expert source because I've studied so much and when I found this site I had a breakthrough. Good luck.
dreamer58233
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares