A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Reoccurring nightmare

Reoccurring nightmare

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Reoccurring nightmare

Postby Stephow on January 11th, 2018, 9:11 pm

I have bought a big brown wood house just looking at it terrifies me. When I enter the house opens like a mouth. I enter a room full of furniture a formal dining area is set with fine China and roped off. Very pretty to me then I go down a hallway I am very scared it's full of odds and ends furniture for miles I am more and more afraid as I walk down it then I am in a game room. I now go downstairs and it has a long hallway that again terrifies me I am so afraid to keep walking down it but I do. I now am in an apartment like room it's octagon and I have to step down three steps to the living room. Then I go to the kitchen I am so afraid I need to go outside I go out the back door and there is a pool and camper but it's a creepy vibe. I wake up terrified and once I go back to sleep there is the brown wood house again I am so scared and it opens again like I mouth I wake up again and don't go back to sleep. I have had this dream a few times but I wake up now before I enter the room with the table setting. I also am aware that the top of the house I guess is an attic and I lose my breath even looking up
Stephow
Dream Lover

Re: Reoccurring nightmare

Postby Stephow on January 25th, 2018, 10:00 pm

I wish someone could interpret this dream for me...
Stephow
Dream Lover

Re: Reoccurring nightmare

Postby ChristieBeckley on March 21st, 2018, 2:16 pm

:) By the way, you may like this... I have a facebook group that I teach in (and help people with their dreams), and it is kind of like this forum.
You may like it and want to check it out (it is up to you). It is free also! :)

In the Facebook search box type in: "Unlock Your Dreams Workshop". (You should then see it, and then you can join it) Okay! Thanks!
Author and Speaker
Author of:"Dreams and Visions, Unlocking the Language of God"
Learn more at: ChristianDreamBook.com
ChristieBeckley
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares