A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - the beautiful woman who died and came back to life

the beautiful woman who died and came back to life

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

the beautiful woman who died and came back to life

Postby HoangNam on March 19th, 2017, 11:28 pm

I gave up on masturbation about half a year ago and hav come back to it occasionally only to see God's wrath effect my life (broke glasses on accident after masturbating could not afford new ones cus i am homeless and unemployed, lost my food stamps card after masturbating). I hav had dreams of masturbation. Yesterday i had a dream that i encountered this beautiful woman. There was a religous christian who makes YouTube videos in the background saying something against sexual lust, but i denied him and thought it was ok to embrace this beautiful woman. Suddenly she seems to die. But then she comes back to life and looks at me with an evil toothy smile and her eyes are i think white completely. Suddenly im in first person seemingly on all fours crawling really, really fast in what seems to be a pitch black attic. The floor a few inches in front of me is illuminated, but everything else is pitch black and i cud c the ground under me passing by. I assume it was an attic because i cud c the floor was wooden. While i was crawling the lady's face was in my view sort of opaque and her pupils were completely black with a gaping evil look of satisfaction . Im not sure if it was me who was crawling or if it was the woman i saw. I felt fear and my heart racing as i was crawling so fast and i said to myself in my mind my name over and over trying to calm myself down, "nam, nam,nam,nam!" Then i woke up my heart racing, gasping and completely afraid. The next day after i woke up i had the strong urge to masturbate and did so knowing it was sexual immorality. I knew atm that God really did not want us to commit sexual immortality and i feared God for the things he brought upon me for doing so previously, but at that moment, the compulsion was just too great. I had not had dirty thoughts on my mind before i went to sleep nor was my dream that night in any way arousing.
HoangNam
Dream Lover

Re: the beautiful woman who died and came back to life

Postby chase on July 2nd, 2017, 5:10 pm

I think the dreams are actually telling you that you are too paranoid or afraid of God punishing you for not being perfect. You are too sensitive and easily scared of not being perfect.

The beautiful woman who died and came back to life is probably a symbolic representation of your feelings about God always carrying, accepting, or helping you. She dies and comes back to life to reflect your feelings about God disappearing and then returning based on whatever actions you do in life. I think you are too focused on your personal actions being the cause of your problems and perhaps God is not behind punishing you...you just believe he is to the point of fearing it.
chase
Dream Guide

Return to Nightmares