A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Night Terror

Night Terror

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Night Terror

Postby allyduvall on January 20th, 2013, 7:03 pm

Ever since I was eight I've had this reoccurring nightmare where I would be half asleep but awake enough to be scared out of my mind. I would have this fear of distances. Like things five feet in front of me would seem hundreds of miles away and it would terrify me. I would run around the house, wake up in places that I didn't remember going to, lights were big too. I would look at like a computer light blinking on and off and it would just seem so far away and such long intervals in between. Nothing could calm me down except falling back to sleep. Which sometimes felt like hours after the initial nightmare. Also there was a dream that went along with it, It was thing huge enormous rock crushing the most daintiest little flower that you can think of. Sometimes, it wouldn't crush the flower, it would stay still, almost like it was boasting its power over the flower. You have no idea how much this dream scared me. I rarely get them now but it bad when I do. Please, I would love some insight on these dreams.
allyduvall
Dream Lover

Re: Night Terror

Postby Rhiannon on January 24th, 2013, 6:04 am

i have reoccuring dreams that scare me too but in mine i always get dragged into an attic and be killed by something but still be alive enough to be scared when i fall through the ceiling and i would wake up straight and upright on my bed
Rhiannon
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares