A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Two in one night.

Two in one night.

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Two in one night.

Postby hudsonnm on February 1st, 2017, 12:48 pm

Nightmare one: My boyfriend, his daughter, myself, and a weird demon/evil spririt guy with a kibuki mask. The room we were in kind of looked like an older wooden mess hall of sorts. Anyhow, this evil being was attempting to kidnap my boyfriend's daughter to rip her apart and use whatever parts it need to finish this Hannibal-Lector-Style doll. The demon guy had no legs (floating, but cannot fly); was in a tattered, hooded robe; and had a very raspy multitoned voice. I repeated kept the daughter away from demon guy (I could fly, but for some reason, I couldn't exit the building myself) and boyfriend finally opened the door and I flew out with her. I woke up before anything else evolved.

Nightmare two: I need to describe a dream I had the night before because it was a continuation. So in the dream, my coworkers and I went to some big health screening fair (I am a nurse), plus my boyfriend and his daughter (but not his younger son) tagged along. During this health fair, I found out I was pregnant (I am male) AND gave birth to the full term baby. NOW, the nightmare, we go home on a school bus and everyone is dropped off at my old highschool. My boyfriend and his daughter immediately plop down on a mattress outside while I go find the car. Once I do, we go to my parents' to announce the baby. I have them stay in the car while I go prepare my mother for the news (father is not home). Boyfriend enters with groceries (??) but no baby. I ask him where the baby was and he told me that he put it in the freezer. I told him that I was confused. He said to follow him and I'd understand. In a plain white tub, reminiscent of a margarine tub, was a bloody, fleshy puddle this the outline of a baby "painted" inside of it. At this point, I woke up.

AAAAAAAAAny ideas? :shock: :?
hudsonnm
Dream Lover

Re: Two in one night.

Postby HoangNam on March 20th, 2017, 12:13 am

Jesus Christ that is scary. "I put it in the freezer." At that point i wanted to stop reading. A demom is clearly plaguing u in some way. Something to do with children especially yours. Tell a pastor about this and he/she will help u. If they can't help ask another.
HoangNam
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares