A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Both of my parents had nightmares about me

Both of my parents had nightmares about me

Have a scary dream? Discuss your nightmares with others and find ways to overcome your fears.

Both of my parents had nightmares about me

Postby Lillianxo on November 26th, 2016, 4:36 pm

Hello, thank you for taking the time to read this. I don't know whether I should be concerned or not, but I will write out what my mom and dad have dreamnt about me.

My dad says he dreamnt of me and him and my grandpa in my mom's native country just walking around, but in my dad's dream I was a toddler. My grandpa could not walk any longer and my dad had to carry him on his back, and once my dad turned around to look for me I was gone. He was looking everywhere for me and was desperately asking people to help him call the police, but none would help him. He finally went to a far area where a church was there and a woman called the police to help my dad find me. Until then there was a building where a man came out and suddenly I was there and came out safely.

In my mom's dream, I was walking towards the ocean and she yelled out to my dad to go with me, and suddenly the sky was dark and when she went to look for me I was gone. My mom was looking for me until she saw these people in white and starting asking for help, but then she saw one of the people, a man suddenly sticking out his tongue at her, like a demon of some sort.

It was early in the morning when they told me their dreams. I hope I am telling it the way they told me, but it went a long like that.
I would appreciate it if someone would help interpret these dreams. Thank you again for your time.
Lillianxo
Dream Lover

Return to Nightmares