A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Unusual possibly religious dream-ideas?

Unusual possibly religious dream-ideas?

Discuss Lucid Dreaming Experiences And Techniques. Talk to other people about how to control your dreams.

Unusual possibly religious dream-ideas?

Postby Jess95 on August 5th, 2014, 11:21 pm

Hi everyone. I typically have strange lucid dreams and can usually decode them to help me in my daily life. But today I had a dream that I can't ignore. I know that it relates to the things going on on my life but I dknt know if it's god telling me to stop worrying so much about it or if it's saying that things will change.
So here's some back ground to my current situation. I am in college paying my way through. My father recently divorced my mother and her and I have been supporting the household on our own. It is a very stressful time, I think about money constantly. Bad situation at work too. Mom and I work at the same place, we got a new boss who has a vendetta against my mom and now is cutting pay and hours severely. I think about these things constantly and yet keep smiling during the day because I know things could be worse and I know god is helping us. Anyways, so here is the dream:

I am at work with my mom. There's an angel. He's not dressed in white with wings and a halo, he's just an old man who looks like he could be friends with my grandpa. We don't believe that he's an angel at first, who would? But he keeps making things happen. He makes money show up to pay for customers' items. He poofs things there like lunch and what not. And there are beautiful animals outside. A beautiful owl-type bird who stares at me through the glass and doesn't fly away when I get close. And then I look outside and see a lion walking. The lion doesn't phase me but then I look again and the lion has transformed into three men walking. Strange things like this keep happening and I say to my mom, he had to be an angel thins like this couldn't happen of he wasn't. So we both agree and we believe and we feel happy. And then I wake up.
Is this just my subconscious releasing some stress or a message I should pay attention to? Either way it helped restore some doubt I was feeling and the dream felt like complete bliss which is fine by me but ideas would helpful :)
Jess95
Dream Lover

Re: Unusual possibly religious dream-ideas?

Postby dreamer5896 on September 1st, 2014, 8:17 pm

Hey I don't know if I am the only one responding or what, but I'm curious how old are you? I wish I could have dreams like that! I'm trying to make myself have good dreams. It sounds like you are coming to conclusion about something or someone you feel very happy about. What I gain from this is that you are happy? It may be over a boyfriend or something great in your life. But I'm no dream interpreter. Just seems like you are very happy.
-Stephanie
dreamer5896
Dream Lover

Postby destino123 on October 2nd, 2015, 6:31 pm

God is simply telling you to trust him and not fear. He is saying He has done it for others, so trust him and He would certainly do it for you. Praying more often especially at mid nights will help you and you will feel happier and confident about life and God every morning.
destino123
Dream Lover

Postby seek.and_find on November 8th, 2016, 11:11 pm

This was a dream to bring refresh to your life in such adverse time, the fact that brought "complete bliss" to your life confirms it. This is the interpretation, the old man represents God (the Ancient of days Daniel 7:22), he revealed Him self as Jehovah-Jireh (Genesis 22:14) the Provider. The owl represents the enemy staring at you (Isaiah 13:21), but do not dismay , The Lion of Judah (revelation 5:5) the Lion of Judah transformed into three men walking, The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.

This is a promise to your life and invitation to lean and depend on Him, yesterday, today and the rest of your days, What a dream! would you pray this: Father, I believe you sent Your only begotten Son, Jesus to die and rise to redeem the world from sin. Jesus I receive you as Lord and Savior, Thank you for the blood you shed for me. Amen.
seek.and_find
Dream Lover

Postby WhiteVaultGirl on January 14th, 2017, 12:46 am

Wow, this is a really interesting dream. I you entered a Kingdom dimension. Does your mom work with you in real life? Id she a Christ believer?
WhiteVaultGirl
Dream Lover

Return to Lucid Dreaming