A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Paintings in dreams

Paintings in dreams

Discuss Lucid Dreaming Experiences And Techniques. Talk to other people about how to control your dreams.

Paintings in dreams

Postby speedstr on October 13th, 2013, 12:06 pm

I've searched the internet but haven't found the answer.
I had a dream that I told someone to clean my paintings, he then pulled out a palette knife and began to scrape the paint off my paintings. For some reason I was fine with that as it was happening gradually (lol). I went away to come back and to find that that he had scraped so much off them I would actually have to paint them again because what I was seeing was just blocks of colour instead of all the detail and thought I had put in. I was angry at the result.
I ended up dreaming about flying afterwards but I could only fly say 6 feet off the ground and only for so long. I was trying to get home, I told my friend (who I've not seen in a long time) who was driving his car next to me that I could only fly for so long and asked could I have a lift, he said sorry I'm not going that way. He vanished round a corner and I stopped flying only to find that, at my feet were birds nests buried in the ground with say six or less feathers in a line along the top of each nest. I don't know how many nests there were.
If someone could shed some light on this, that would be great?
I had a strange dream from the night before as well.
speedstr
Dream Lover

Re: Paintings in dreams

Postby Mike_from_Can. on May 28th, 2014, 4:08 am

Hello and blessings:
Painting in a dream is to revamp or to renew somthing.
Flying is a form of freedom in the spirit.
In A Dream, In A Vision of the Night Job 33:15-18
I am a born-again Christian
Love the Lord
Working on starting a through his word healing ministry
Mike_from_Can.
Dream Guide

Return to Lucid Dreaming