A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Relationships

Relationships

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Relationships

Postby dreamer43837 on December 14th, 2015, 8:15 am

Dream: So I was with this guy who I'm in the internet relationship with, we were in a park not too packed with descent weather.suddenly these two elderly people, a woman and man offered to play frisbee with us, they threw the frisbee to us (I don't know who) and I don't know who they threw it to (either me or him) then I tried to distract him from catching the frisbee playfully and ended up kissing his left cheek numerously, but for some reason I couldn't kiss properly.

Significant Life Events: I've been thinking about the guy I have a long distance relationship with. We really like each other but I don't think he'll like me in person since I look more attractive behind a screen rather than in real life and the fact of him meeting me has been on my mind for a while since I'm afraid he'll be disappointed and he plans to meet me in February, I've been wondering for a while now to break up with him or not and I don't know whether this dream is trying to tell me something and guide my choices

Background: I'm a 17 year old British girl who is currently a student

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression and social anxiety (I don't know if these have anything to do with the issue)

Feelings About People: My current relationship with this guy is good but I feel like it's false as I don't feel like he would like me in the flesh

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It's occurred once
dreamer43837
Dream Lover

Re: Relationships

Postby chase on February 19th, 2018, 12:16 am

I think this dream reveals that you don't even want this relationship to be real at all. The two elderly people who want to play Frisbee that annoys you to want to avoid it is most likely reflecting your feelings about travelling back and forth to visit each other. The elderly people are the guy who you are speaking to's more mature or responsible idea of having a real old fashioned relationship. Something you sound like you don't really want. As you say you prefer being behind your computer. You miss the guy at the end because you seem approve a internet relationship instead of a real one.

dreamer43837 wrote:Dream: So I was with this guy who I'm in the internet relationship with, we were in a park not too packed with descent weather.suddenly these two elderly people, a woman and man offered to play frisbee with us, they threw the frisbee to us (I don't know who) and I don't know who they threw it to (either me or him) then I tried to distract him from catching the frisbee playfully and ended up kissing his left cheek numerously, but for some reason I couldn't kiss properly.

Significant Life Events: I've been thinking about the guy I have a long distance relationship with. We really like each other but I don't think he'll like me in person since I look more attractive behind a screen rather than in real life and the fact of him meeting me has been on my mind for a while since I'm afraid he'll be disappointed and he plans to meet me in February, I've been wondering for a while now to break up with him or not and I don't know whether this dream is trying to tell me something and guide my choices

Background: I'm a 17 year old British girl who is currently a student

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression and social anxiety (I don't know if these have anything to do with the issue)

Feelings About People: My current relationship with this guy is good but I feel like it's false as I don't feel like he would like me in the flesh

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It's occurred once
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion