A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - driving in the dark

driving in the dark

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

driving in the dark

Postby Grandama2936 on November 2nd, 2012, 2:50 am

:( I keep dreaming about driving. I have gone from driving an unknown car to driving a lt blue buick lesabre (my dad's old car) -now I'm driving a motorcycle. All in the dark. I'm always tring to get home. :cry: I've been very sad lately.
Grandama2936
Dream Lover

Re: driving in the dark

Postby daeryk on November 2nd, 2012, 7:09 pm

Grandama2936 wrote::( I keep dreaming about driving. I have gone from driving an unknown car to driving a lt blue buick lesabre (my dad's old car) -now I'm driving a motorcycle. All in the dark. I'm always tring to get home. :cry: I've been very sad lately.

Why have you been sad lately?
daeryk
Dream Guide

Postby Grandama2936 on November 2nd, 2012, 9:38 pm

I feel overwhelmed and don't want to do anything. I'm not sleeping well. I have diabetes and Bipolar disorder, though I'm usually functionally depressed. I got manic and spent money I didn't have. Now I'm in the red. I ate and ate and ate sugar. I help homeschool 5 grandchildren, but I'm having trouble being interested, and I don't feel like Bible Study. I've tried journaling prayer, but I get hyperactive and can't sit still and concentrate. I have restless leg syndrome and I get to the point when I try to sleep that I start jumping and hypervenelating and am just going nuts. I try to read, write,computer whatever and nothing is working. I just keep shoving food in my mouth. I submitted 2 dreams I had 2 weeks ago before this got bad that I know are from God, but haven't received an answer back.
Grandama2936
Dream Lover

Postby daeryk on November 2nd, 2012, 10:02 pm

Driving in dreams reflects decision making or the direction in life you are deciding to take. Night time reflects your feeling about a situation you are noticing is not positive, a perfect description of how you feel about your condition.

Driving all these vehicles in the dark is the common theme. It may be a sign that you are so concerned with losing control over your life or your health that you are going overboard to compensate.
daeryk
Dream Guide

Return to General Dream Discussion