A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Cars and Masturbation??

Cars and Masturbation??

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Cars and Masturbation??

Postby Firedrake on November 1st, 2012, 7:03 pm

Another dream about someone I haven't even thought about in years.

I was looking at cars with my best friend, in the front of a friend's house in the early hours of the morning, there was a work ute and a white station wagon, we were looking at the station wagon but someone wanted $40,000 for it and I couldn't afford that. I glanced over at the ute and noticed there was someone inside it, I didn't think anything of it, but somehow knew he was masturbating and kind of smiled to myself, I pretended to ignore it, until he saw us and started yelling and accusing me of looking and I should have said something, even though we'd been talking and laughing loud enough to wake the dead. And I do remember seeing it, he wasn't really in that much of a rush to put it away despite the yelling and cursing.
We somehow took the station wagon and drove off, but there was roadworks everywhere and they'd dug layers into the road, I didn't see them and drove down into a couple, we had to ask some of the workmen to help us get the car back on the right part of the road and said they should put signs up, to which they agreed.
I'm not entirely sure what happened next, something about a swamp and a bicycle and the dream changed.

Next one was something about a delivery depot, chickens and pigeons in cages to be transported got out and into the wrong cages, I had to re-sort them even though I was only waiting to pick up my puppy. (which is a real life thing) Completely unrelated
Firedrake
Dream Lover

Re: Cars and Masturbation??

Postby daeryk on November 2nd, 2012, 7:10 pm

What's been on your mind the most around the time of the dream?
daeryk
Dream Guide

Re: Cars and Masturbation??

Postby Firedrake on November 2nd, 2012, 10:07 pm

Well, we are in the market for a new car, and I've been a bit depressed and lonely and the only person I can really talk to is my best friend. Nobody else wants to know about my life and now I'm getting in trouble for talking to her so much as well...
Home life is stressed and I feel like I'm doing everything but it'll never be enough.
Work is just overloaded with responsibility and requests.
Firedrake
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion