A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Please help with this dream

Please help with this dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Please help with this dream

Postby Jhuskins on October 31st, 2012, 1:29 pm

Ok, I dreamed I was at a friends house and he was praying for me. As he was praying, things got intense. I felt this pain like something was trying to take over. So, my friend says. "I'm going to read out of the Book of Mormon even though I know it's not going to work". As he reads nothing happens so he throws the book down and takes the bible out, opens it up and puts it on my back. When he did this everything went away and things were like they never happened. Extra note I am a Christian and I have absolutely no ties with Mormonism.
Jhuskins
Dream Lover

Re: Please help with this dream

Postby chase on October 31st, 2012, 9:36 pm

What's been going on in your life? What's been on your mind the most around the time of the dream?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby Jhuskins on November 1st, 2012, 5:07 am

chase wrote:What's been going on in your life? What's been on your mind the most around the time of the dream?

I have been trying to become closer with God but I am having trouble getting my husband to agree with me. Lately we have been arguing a lot over following God and it has started to really stress me out. Other than that nithing else is going on.
Jhuskins
Dream Lover

Postby chase on November 1st, 2012, 3:18 pm

Can you describe your husband's views a little more? Is he anti-religious or just not as dedicated as you are?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby Jhuskins on November 1st, 2012, 6:42 pm

chase wrote:Can you describe your husband's views a little more? Is he anti-religious or just not as dedicated as you are?

Not as dedicated. He believes and says he loves god but he doesn't want to change his ways
Jhuskins
Dream Lover

Postby daeryk on November 1st, 2012, 6:46 pm

What is the one thing that stands out the most about your friend? What's is your most honest strongest feeling about him?
daeryk
Dream Guide

Postby Jhuskins on November 1st, 2012, 7:02 pm

daeryk wrote:What is the one thing that stands out the most about your friend? What's is your most honest strongest feeling about him?

The one thing that stands out is his walk with God. It's so strong and close. As for feelings, I love like he is my brother.
Jhuskins
Dream Lover

Postby daeryk on November 2nd, 2012, 7:08 pm

What is your opinion about the book of mormon or mormonism?
daeryk
Dream Guide

Postby Jhuskins on November 2nd, 2012, 9:25 pm

daeryk wrote:What is your opinion about the book of mormon or mormonism?

I believe it is a false religion
Jhuskins
Dream Lover

Postby daeryk on November 2nd, 2012, 9:33 pm

The dream sounds like it's reflecting your feelings that you want to enjoy your husband being as faithful as you are, but realizes that pushing so hard is not a good idea. Fundamentals and important dates for faith may be better suited to your relationship.

Open the book of mormon and throwing it down may symbolize you noticing yourself being viewed by your husband as too religious. And then going back to the bible may reflect his warmer acceptance of you as you don't try as hard to encourage faith with him so much.
daeryk
Dream Guide

Return to General Dream Discussion