A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Going to the police station

Going to the police station

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Going to the police station

Postby dreamer5 on October 29th, 2012, 1:46 am

Background: am 21,and christain nd a student

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Significant Life Events: nothing

Dream: i dreamt i was with my cousin in her car and we went out and all of a sudden a guy i cant remember came to beat me up mercilessly so my cousin and i decided to to go to the police station,so went we got to the police station there and about to write the statement a different guy came from no were and also started beaten me up so after written the statement and taken my number and went out i saw a group of boy who were my friends and told me they will make sure noting happens to me and the other group who wanted to beat me up were standing at the other side and i woke up.My mother called me that i was bitten in her dream so i should be careful

Feelings About People: i feel they reli hated me and will like to harm me

Relationship Status: Am in a relationship which is complicated

When And How Often: yesterday.No i have never had a drean like dis before
dreamer5
Dream Lover

Re: Going to the police station

Postby daeryk on October 29th, 2012, 3:30 am

Police in dreams usually represent discipline or forcing change. In you are making a police report it may reflect how you want someone else to do something about a problem.

Are you trying to make someone else change or hoping someone will make a change for you?
daeryk
Dream Guide

Return to General Dream Discussion