A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Finding Jewelry in multiple dreams

Finding Jewelry in multiple dreams

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Finding Jewelry in multiple dreams

Postby lyndsay1982 on October 26th, 2012, 4:12 pm

I've had two some what similar dreams in the last couple of weeks. The first was me walking on a beach with my boyfriend and his mother and coming across a pallet full of stuff partially buried in the sand only to find that the pallet was full of jewelry intended for sale. It was sorts of precious stones, some necklaces, some rings, but the piece I remember was a vivid opal ring. Last night was another where my boyfriend, his mother and I were walking looking at garage sales and came across a person giving away everything in his yard. it looked like junk but the more I dug into the piles, I found things of value, the last before waking up was a pink diamond ring with a price tag (i don't know why I remember this) $59995, the man gave it to me and simply said "use it well". I know in my dream I was thinking "engagement ring and then some" but I'm not sure what's going on. Any one out there that might be able to help interpret why I keep finding jewelry in my dreams?
lyndsay1982
Dream Lover

Re: Finding Jewelry in multiple dreams

Postby daeryk on October 26th, 2012, 5:43 pm

Can we get some general background information about your life at the moment? What's been on your mind the most around the time of the dream?
daeryk
Dream Guide

Return to General Dream Discussion