A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Weird Gift From A Loved One

Weird Gift From A Loved One

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Weird Gift From A Loved One

Postby dreamqueen on October 23rd, 2012, 9:39 am

THE DREAM:
A loved one of mine hands to me a "tuft" of hair that resembles a very large hairball about the size of a small hamburger bun. :shock: That's it.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION:
Concentration has been centered on how I should handle my relationship with this person and what, if any, steps I should take in this relationship. This relationship is and has been possible irreparably fractured and I am not certain any relationship can be had with this loved one because I'm not sure what this person is capable of. My life has been nightmarish because of them and the truth be told I'm unsure of who this person is despite the fact I have known them for my entire life. At the same time, cutting this person off is nearly impossible because of the blood bond. Any help with interpreting this dream would be greatly appreciated.
dreamqueen
Dream Lover

Re: Weird Gift From A Loved One

Postby daeryk on October 23rd, 2012, 12:51 pm

Hair in dreams often represents our thinking style. Getting a handful of hair like that may reflect how undesirable the choice is that you've been handed. An opportunity to think about something you don't like is being handed to you.

Sounds like a perfect reflection of the background information you've provided. You have this decision being handed to you that forces you to think in a way you find gross or unpleasant.

Perhaps, the dream is a sign that you are too willing to be unhappy by allowing yourself to know this person anymore.
daeryk
Dream Guide

Postby dreamqueen on October 23rd, 2012, 1:18 pm

OMG-Well Said. I hadn't thought about this before. I have always been told by this person that "it's in your hands." She physically took the balled up mess and placed it into my hands, therefore supposed leaving the awful choice in my hands. The bad part about this, its my only surviving parent! Effectively cutting them off leaves me completely alone aside from the family I have married into and given birth to. WoW. Helps a lot! Thanks again.
dreamqueen
Dream Lover

Postby daeryk on October 23rd, 2012, 4:41 pm

Your welcome. ;)
daeryk
Dream Guide

Return to General Dream Discussion