A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Vivid Dream - what des it mean?

Vivid Dream - what des it mean?

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Vivid Dream - what des it mean?

Postby Reflection36 on October 9th, 2012, 8:00 am

I was on a long, vast sandy beach. It was very flat with ripples and the sea was calm. I was with a friend (female) we were walking towards the water. There was the most beautiful sunset reflecting on the water and sand, yellows & orange. To the left came a harbour wall with rocks to the shore this side and slightly deeper water the other. My friend was looking in the rock pools but I spotted a basking shark the other side of the wall. I was really excited and happy about this, I called to my friend but she wasn't interested so I climbed onto the wall to look down on the shark swimming by. I was so happy to see this magnificent creature swim by. Then after it came some dolphins, I couldn't believe how fortunate I had been. There were porpoises too, I knelt down to the wall steps where I could put my hand in the water. The baby dolphins and porpoises came to me and wanted to be touched. They came out of the water a little and I had to take care of them by pouring water on them, the mothers stayed close by watching, happy to let me enjoy being with them. I felt so happy and excited, very peaceful.
Reflection36
Dream Lover

Re: Vivid Dream - what des it mean?

Postby dreamermd on October 9th, 2012, 7:19 pm

What's been on your mind the most around the time of the dream?
dreamermd
Dream Guide

Postby Reflection36 on October 10th, 2012, 1:03 am

I'm supposed to be going on a date with a man on Friday...I've only met him once before.
Reflection36
Dream Lover

Postby dreamermd on October 10th, 2012, 1:21 am

The dream sounds it's reflecting your confidence is getting a date with the shark. An aspect of yourself that confidently devours all obstacles and probably knew ahead of time that this guy was a real possibility.

The dolphins reflect the friendliness that comes after this date is over. Liking each other and talking to each other. You keep putting water on the dolphins to reflect your wish to maintain uncertainty about how much you like him to his face. Not showing eagerness or desperation. Making sure you don't have any serious sexual encounters until the relationship is firmly established.
dreamermd
Dream Guide

Postby Reflection36 on October 10th, 2012, 1:38 am

Thank you for your reply :-)
Reflection36
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion