A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Wildest Dream

Wildest Dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Wildest Dream

Postby LaurelO162 on October 8th, 2012, 1:47 pm

I recently had a dream that was so vivid it rocked me! I dreamt that my husband and I were driving down a dark road, cannot remember what type of weather, just dark. He hit a bear as she was crossing the road with her cub. I insisted he put the bear in the back seat of the truck with me and the cub was in the front seat. We drove home all the while I was stroking the fur on the mother bear. I realized once we got home there was no blood, our neighbor came over and the mother bear lifted her head and looked at me. I felt fear of it in my dream but spoke to the bear and told her she was safe with her baby and my husband and I would take her back to the forest. She got out of the truck and walked into our house with her cub. We kept it secret, that is what I felt in my dream, we didn't want anyone else to know. My husband and I took the mother bear and her cub in the truck with my neighbor and my daughter, the mother bear didn't want to get into the truck and changed into a fly/bug of some kind and followed us. she was sitting on the sun roof of the truck and the cub started to cry and turned into a fly/bug. My daughter heard it tell the mother that it could change through the glass, the mother told it no and it exploded! We drove into a roadside turn out that was in a forest and saw some white and grey wolves attacking a fawn. My neighbor got out of the truck and grabbed one of the wolves by the scruff of the neck and told it to stop. The mother turned back into a bear and was growling. My daughter and I got out of the truck thinking the wolves were no threat because of our neighbor. I opened the back door to let the bear out, and jumped into the front seat with my daughter right behind me, all of a sudden she screamed because a wolf had her by the leg, I screamed for the bear to help and the terror on my daughter's face woke me up...... I couldn't go back to sleep for at least an hour....
LaurelO162
Dream Lover

Re: Wildest Dream

Postby dreamermd on October 9th, 2012, 5:32 am

What's been on your mind the most around the time of the dream?
dreamermd
Dream Guide

Postby LaurelO162 on October 9th, 2012, 6:23 am

We recently moved to a new city so I guess I've been worried about my daughter's transition. The neighbor is from our old neighborhood.
LaurelO162
Dream Lover

Postby dreamermd on October 10th, 2012, 8:37 am

Is your daughter noticeably struggling to meet people? Staying alone too much?
dreamermd
Dream Guide

Postby LaurelO162 on October 11th, 2012, 12:03 pm

Yes she is, she is also spending a lot of time on the computer looking at youtube videos.
LaurelO162
Dream Lover

Postby chase on October 11th, 2012, 4:23 pm

LaurelO162 wrote:I recently had a dream that was so vivid it rocked me! I dreamt that my husband and I were driving down a dark road, cannot remember what type of weather, just dark. He hit a bear as she was crossing the road with her cub. I insisted he put the bear in the back seat of the truck with me and the cub was in the front seat. We drove home all the while I was stroking the fur on the mother bear. I realized once we got home there was no blood, our neighbor came over and the mother bear lifted her head and looked at me. I felt fear of it in my dream but spoke to the bear and told her she was safe with her baby and my husband and I would take her back to the forest. She got out of the truck and walked into our house with her cub. We kept it secret, that is what I felt in my dream, we didn't want anyone else to know. My husband and I took the mother bear and her cub in the truck with my neighbor and my daughter, the mother bear didn't want to get into the truck and changed into a fly/bug of some kind and followed us. she was sitting on the sun roof of the truck and the cub started to cry and turned into a fly/bug. My daughter heard it tell the mother that it could change through the glass, the mother told it no and it exploded! We drove into a roadside turn out that was in a forest and saw some white and grey wolves attacking a fawn. My neighbor got out of the truck and grabbed one of the wolves by the scruff of the neck and told it to stop. The mother turned back into a bear and was growling. My daughter and I got out of the truck thinking the wolves were no threat because of our neighbor. I opened the back door to let the bear out, and jumped into the front seat with my daughter right behind me, all of a sudden she screamed because a wolf had her by the leg, I screamed for the bear to help and the terror on my daughter's face woke me up...... I couldn't go back to sleep for at least an hour....

The dream looks to be reflecting your feelings about your daughter and her anti-social behavior. Bears in dreams often symbolize a part of us that doesn't like to share or wants to be alone. Your experiences with the bears in the dream sound like a reflection of your frustrations with your daughter's difficulty socializing.

The ending of dream with the wolf biting your daughters' leg may symbolize your feelings about your daughters feeling that she is all on her own. Perhaps, she doesn't have enough friends to feel comfortable with the new location.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion