A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dream/vision?

Dream/vision?

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Dream/vision?

Postby janwtrs on October 1st, 2012, 12:57 pm

I had a Reiki session this morning and during it I was fully aware of noise all around me. However, I am very susesptible to being in a trance like state when I relax and it was when I was in this state that I had a scary dream/vision. I saw a very close male friend of mine standing about 20 feet away from me. Then, about 16 feet from me a really beautiful woman appeared from nowhere and sheilded my friend from me. My freind was standing about 5 feet behind her to her left. Within seconds she turned into a snarling, snapping ugly being with a pumpkin-like head, zig-zag mouth and spittle running down the side of her mouth. She reminded me of a rabid dog that was ready to attack me if I moved forward towards my friend or if he moved towards me. Her arms spread out from her sides and as they did they grew and her fingers got longer and longer. What the hell was that all about?
janwtrs
Dream Lover

Re: Dream/vision?

Postby chase on October 2nd, 2012, 10:14 pm

What's been on your mind the most around the time of the dreams?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby janwtrs on October 3rd, 2012, 6:54 am

I was thinking of moving home and have been asked to move in with the guy who was in the dream on a strictly business basis. I don't know whether to make the move into his home or find a place of my own
janwtrs
Dream Lover

Postby chase on October 3rd, 2012, 8:53 am

The vision definitely sounds like it's reflecting your uncertain feelings about the possibility of making the move. Your female friend is the key to decoding this vision. What feelings stand out the most about your female friend? What's you most honest feeling about her when you first think about her?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby janwtrs on October 3rd, 2012, 10:02 am

It's not a femaile friend he's male and has asked me to move in on a strictly business level. We had a thing going between us about 17 years aggo but it finished and we both moved on but remained friends. Now and again we get together for a day out or a night out. If I am honest I still love him
janwtrs
Dream Lover

Postby janwtrs on October 3rd, 2012, 10:10 am

Having re-read my post I feel that I have to clarify who did what. My male friend, lets call him John was standing about 20 feet away from me. The beautiful woman who turned into the hideous being, lets call her Kim was the person that came into my dream and stood inbetween John and me. I have no idea who she is.
janwtrs
Dream Lover

Postby chase on October 3rd, 2012, 10:53 am

The only thing I could say is that this girl reflects your feeling about moving or your feeling about yourself if you choose to move. Like in the vision she is a symbol for what stands between you and your decision to move. She is beautiful and then turns ugly possibly to reflect your changing feelings about not moving in with this guy.

I guess the next question would be what's stopping you from moving in?
chase
Dream Expert

Postby janwtrs on October 3rd, 2012, 11:42 am

What's stopping me is that I know him too well and our past, and current relationship, would come into the equation even though I would be the lodger. I have decided against moving in with him simply for that reason. I'd sooner keep his friendship going forward than move in with him and end up falling out with him for good! I guess your slant on things has helped me look at it a different way - I thought it was someone he knew that was coming between us!
janwtrs
Dream Lover

Postby chase on October 3rd, 2012, 3:41 pm

Is there actually another person that was influencing your decision?

Alternatively, this beautiful woman may reflect you wanting to maintain a positive atmosphere within the relationship that stops you from moving in. She changes into a scary pumpkin head possible to reflect your last minute feelings of scaring yourself about the inappropriateness you feel about moving in with the guy because of the closure on the romantic side that is long past. Pumpkin symbolism in dream often reflects our sense that something is over or too late.

The vision may also be a sign that you feel like saying no may offend this person.
chase
Dream Expert

Postby janwtrs on October 4th, 2012, 3:52 am

Yes, there is smomeone else in his life - I have no idea what the relationship is between them now because she threw him out a few years ago but they still go on holiday together. However, he is always moaning about her to me. I am concerned about moving in to his house because of her, our past relationship and his many friends who were opposed to out relationship years ago.

We can say anything to each other without offence or offending .
janwtrs
Dream Lover

Postby chase on October 4th, 2012, 3:34 pm

The dream sounds like it's reflecting your feelings about this other girl and the effect you moving in with the guy might have. She is beautiful at first to symbolize you not wanting to get involved with their relationship, but then turns into a scary pumpkin head to symbolize your feelings about this other girls jealousy or anger because of moving in may irritate her because she feels that you don't belong there since your relationship with him has already come to a close.

Pumpkins reflect the awareness of closure and so her head turning into a scary pumpkin may point to your perception of this other girl or other people getting ugly about believing you are reopening something that is inappropriate.
chase
Dream Expert

Postby janwtrs on October 4th, 2012, 4:30 pm

Thanks for your help!
janwtrs
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion