A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - a moment in paradise

a moment in paradise

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

a moment in paradise

Postby Steve Mann on March 22nd, 2011, 11:28 am

This is a dream I had a year ago when I was undergoing medical treatment for an infection.
I am initially asleep in my dream. I wake up in the dream and find myself lying down on my side on the pavement of a parking lot. It is slightly chilly. The pavement is hard, rough and cool. It is night and I am in twilight. There are square blueish white lights surrounding the parking lot. My hands are wrapped in a chain that runs off into the distance to a darkish hooded figure in shadow. He yanks the chain and says "You have to go where its hot". There is a mist in the air that is almost like light drizzle that I can see from the lot lights. When I close my eyes the figure yanks the chain again and says "You have to go now". In my hands between my thumb and finger I have what feels like a roll of photographic film but when I rub it I notice bumps as if it were braille.
When I rub the braille outline I suddenly find my self on a tropical beach. The sand is white and goes on as far as the eye can see. I can hear birds. The sun is bright. It is hot and I can smell the ocean. I am on a footpath that runs down to the water and runs the other way uphill that I cannot see beyond. A young girl , small, Asian, wearing a yellow bikini with blue polka dots comes up the path from the water. Looking at me she says "you've been here before. You've been to the water" pointing to the ocean. She takes my hand and says, I'll show you, its this way.We begin walking up the hill on the path.
I am suddenly back in the parking lot. The figure in the shadows says " You need to go where it is red hot".
The dream ends and I am in bed with an intravenous pump whirring on its eight hour cycle.
Steve Mann
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion