A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dream Of My Cousins

Dream Of My Cousins

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Dream Of My Cousins

Postby bacchen on March 21st, 2011, 7:07 pm

Here's a dream I had last night ( 21st )

Me and my two cousins were outside somewhere. It was rather dark and we were walking down a sidewalk. The littler of the two was being annoying as usual and I pushed him away from me. He then bumps into his brother and the brother falls and hits his head on a small rock barrier. I rush over and pick him up with one hand behind his neck. I see that it wobbles a little and notice it bleeding. I rush to the car and blood is everywhere and he tells me that I am his father. That I always was and always will be. I kept saying that I loved him over and over then I woke up.

A little background info that might help, the hurt cousin is very close to me. I truly do love him with all my heart. We spent the weekend together and he had gone home the night I had the dream. He cried because he didn't want to go home, maybe that contributed to the dream, because I am equally effected. During that week I did express to him how I felt, that I wish that he was my son.
bacchen
Dream Lover

Re: Dream Of My Cousins

Postby admin on March 21st, 2011, 10:12 pm

To dream of blood represents energy or vitality. It reflects how healthy or strong some aspect of your life is. To see blood outside the body reflects a loss of vitality or energy. A rock barrier symbolizes a strong emotional or situational limit.

If this cousin hits his head on the stone barrier and bleeds it may reflect your projection of his upset about not being able to spend more time with you. The stone barrier representing the limitation of time or location. The bleeding reflecting the emotional state he was in.

The dream could also be reflecting your feelings about being unable to be his father. The stone wall being your inability to take on that role and the bleeding reflecting the difficult emotions you felt about it as you expressed your feelings to him.
admin
God

Return to General Dream Discussion