A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Need help with a dream interpretation

Need help with a dream interpretation

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Need help with a dream interpretation

Postby robnuck99 on September 21st, 2012, 11:54 am

The only thing that stands out is the word "understand" as a tattoo like pin that could be removed and re-pinned and in the dream it was put there and taken off several times by force of people I could not make out. After I had enough of that being pinned and removed just to be re-pinned, which hurt I fought those people. As I was fighting them there were three talking animals being moved from one place to another, and the three animals were being attacked so I fought the person(s). I was able to free myself and the animals then the people that were pinning me over and over were clapping and became part of the crowd and not longer aggressive. I have been trying to remember what kind of animals they were, I know two had fur and one was some kind of lizard or reptile, which was hurt and not breathing and I gave it chest compression and it had life again.

Any input or anything would be very much appreciated
robnuck99
Dream Lover

Re: Need help with a dream interpretation

Postby robnuck99 on September 21st, 2012, 12:11 pm

I am not sure which background information to provide because it is all connected. What happened over the last three months happened because of the previous decade. But I was homeless in June, the reason why is a long story. Rented a room in July and August. But they scammed me halfway through the month, also a semi story. Was homeless again in August for the first two weeks. Then a new friend talked her neighbor into letting me crash in the spare room. Then the friend went to Colorado and I am supposed to meet her there at the beginning of October. But I am utterly depressed about life and I know it is supposed to be they way it is and that nothing just happens. But I have been praying for god to show me a clue or something about what I am supposed to be doing or where I am supposed to be. I also pray for him to kill me and I am tired of being alive and tortured without knowing why. or what to do about anything. All of the plans I have tried have always failed only two times were by my own mishandling but the other 3 or 4 have failed at the hands of others.
robnuck99
Dream Lover

Postby dreamermd on September 21st, 2012, 4:05 pm

Where was the pin being pinned on your body?
dreamermd
Dream Guide

Postby robnuck99 on September 21st, 2012, 4:37 pm

The bottom of my left foot, I hurt my knee in the Army a decade ago and I woke up without pain in my knee for the first time since I was 19.
robnuck99
Dream Lover

Postby dreamermd on September 21st, 2012, 10:24 pm

The beginning of the dream with the tattoo pin being taken on and off the bottom of your foot sounds like a reflection of your annoyance or fear of having to make people understand your situation in order to help you.

Tattoos in dream reflect things we never forget in life. Often a symbol for very difficulties we've faced. In your case this is probably your experience with being homeless.

The pin may symbolize your ability to use your story of being homeless to others whenever you need it. Something about you that you choose to put on display to others about yourself.

Feet reflect principles or what we stand for. If this pin is being stuck to the bottom of your feet repeatedly it probably reflects you having to keep reminding people about what you've been through. Something you don't like doing.

Reptiles in dreams often reflect fear. If you are trying to save the life of a reptile then this probably symbolizes how the fear of returning to the streets is useful to you to get people's help. You might be feel that if someone helps you a little bit that it might start to dilute the seriousness you want people seeing in your situation so that you can get the real help you want. That if someone helps you that nobody else will.

I wish had some good advice for you. But, your life situation sounds like opportunity is what you really need and I don't anything I can offer.
dreamermd
Dream Guide

Postby robnuck99 on September 22nd, 2012, 1:24 am

I keep praying for a reason to survive, not everyone believes this next statement. But I know the highest purpose of life is to praise and worship god and be an example. But I keep telling god that alone does not seem to be enough and that I would rather die now and deal with the consequences of damnation. But in my faith there are two options: life and hopefully sit at god's side or kill myself and be in hell until Satan is finally defeated 1000 years after the end of the Earth. When humanity ends god will reign on Earth remade for 1000 years. During that time Satan is held captive but he gets out and is defeated for good and when that happens hell is destroyed and anyone in it no longer exists. People think that being in hell is the worst thing, the worst thing comes after hell is destroyed along with anyone or anything that resides. Complete and utter separation from god like you never existed that is the worst fate. It feels like god was telling me "understand" being pinned to my foot not like a tattoo but a sketch made out of stone. Pinned to my left foot and removed, it felt like 7 times pinned and removed. I know god wants me to accept my role and just praise, worship him and surrender to his will. The problem I am having is that I do not know what his will for me is, other than last night I have not felt or see some sign of god in 10 years. I do not know how much longer I can withstand the tortures that I face on this planet. A wife leaves me because her family kept telling her how much of a disappointment she was for not losing weight or being able too. They constantly battled her and now matter how many times I told her and showed her how I felt about her it was never enough. My second wife wants to be a mom more than my wife since I am sterile, she will not adopt and I do not want some strangers sperm injected into her so she asked me to leave and filed for divorce. I understand my purpose along with the purpose of all men and women. But is it so selfish to want one thing or one person to fight for? Someone to share a life with?
robnuck99
Dream Lover

Postby chase on September 23rd, 2012, 11:11 am

If you don't like having this pin stuck to your feet it may be a symbol for how you don't like other people noticing life drawing attention to your bad decisions. It keeps happening over and over possibly to reflect your feelings about life continually embarrassing you with showing other people how bad a choice you made was.

The dream definitely looks like it's reflecting your feelings about how unpleasant it feels to have your choices or bad luck on display to others. The word "understand" may reflect how you don't like having to keep explaining yours troubles to others.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion